Chapter 29

In Another Life

- - 12:30 PM - -

The pinks took a break after hours of practicing for their comeback. Jisoo and Lisa went to YG's cafeteria to eat. While Chaeng and Jennie stayed inside the practice room.

"So how did Lisa and Lawan's talk went?" Chaeng asked.

 

Jennie was in shock when she heard what Chaeng asked her. She had no idea what Chaeng was talking about.

 

Seeing Jen's reaction made Chaeng stopped talking. 

"Oh my, don't tell me Lisa didn't tell you?"

 

"U-uhm of course she did."

 

"Thank God, I thought I spilled something wrong"

 

Jisoo and Lisa went back to the practice room after eating.

"I bought some dumplings for you.." Lisa said and handed the dumplings to Jennie and Chaeng.

 

Chaeng took the dumplings and asked Jennie to eat some, but Jen refused it. 

"Hey babe, why aren't you eating?" Lisa whispered

 

"Shut up, someone might hear us"-Jennie

 

Lisa went quiet, she doesn't know what's up with Jennie again. 

 

After a long day of practice, finally they went back home. ChaeSoo went to their own rooms and took a rest.

 

Jennie went to her room and Lisa followed her. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" Lisa tried to hold Jennie but she was surprised when Jennie slapped her.

 

"Ouch, that hurts!" 

 

"You deserve that!"

 

"What the hell did I do?!"

 

"Why don't you just get back with Lawan, huh Lalisa?!"

 

"Wh-What??"

 

"Go on, keep on acting like you don't know what I'm talking about right now!"

 

"Please listen to me first"

 

"Listen for what?! for you keep on lying to me?! for you to defend yourself?!"

 

"Yes we met each other. She went here in Korea on the day I got back from the fashion show. She wanted to see me because she wanted to tell me that she's getting married and she's pregnant"

 

"What?"

 

"Baby, I was just looking for the perfect timing to tell you"

 

"If there's nothing wrong that's going on then why didn't you just tell me?!"

 

"Because I know you would react this way! because I know your jealousy would take over again! and honestly, I'm sick and tired"

 

"Stop turning around the tables now"

 

"I'm not.. can't I be tired? we keep on fighting for stupid and petty things only!"

 

"What do you want to happen now?"

 

"Nothing, I'll just go to my room and rest.."

 

Lisa left Jennie in her room. Jennie started crying until she fell asleep.

 

2 in the morning, Jennie woke up. She stood up and went to Lisa's room, luckily the door isn't locked. 

 

Lisa was just laying down in her bed using her phone. She didn't mind Jennie entering her room. 

 

Jennie crawled to Lisa's bed and hugged her. She took Lisa's phone away.

 

"I'm sorry, please let's sleep together," Jennie said and kissed Lisa's cheek. 

 

Lisa just let Jennie do what she wants to.

 

"Stop ignoring me and hug me"-Jennie

 

"Jen..."

 

"Are you tired of me? you don't want me anymore?" Jennie said with teary eyes

 

"No baby, I'm sorry. Let's sleep now, I love you" Finally, Lisa hugged her back.

 

"Give me a kiss.." jennie said while pouting. Lisa granted what her girlfriend wants.