28th May, 2019

Letter to the Barrack - From: EXOL (2019)

28th May, 2019

 

It’s been a while since I’ve last written, many things happened since my last letter Sehun’s been spotted coming in and out of SM building frequently these days, yet still no sign of Chanyeol and Sehun subunit debut news whatsoever. Last weekend, Junmyeon, Jongdae and Jongin went to Indonesia for Nature Republic fansign event. It’s absolutely amazing to see thousands of EXOLs gathering there, with their unlimited passion for the members. Junmyeon also mentioned that they’re preparing for concert and album, I hope it’ll happen soon! Can’t wait! And I’m sure you’ll somehow be in there too, as you were in Baekhyun’s latest vlog, I heard your voice in that video. I miss you very much. Jongin is now in Rome Italy for this Gucci event tonight, I wonder what outstanding outfit he’s going to try out this time! 

The camp also released the second group photo of you, seems like you’ve just finished a series of training. So glad you seem to have found yourself a buddy by now! Will you introduce him to us one day? I hope you’re having a nice time in the camp, no one is giving you a hard time right? If so, just tell us, we’ll get them for you! WE EXOLS WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU! 

558 days till you’re out, I’ll wait for you. Many days more till EXO can be back together in full, and here I’ll remain patiently waiting.