5th June, 2019

Letter to the Barrack - From: EXOL (2019)

5th June, 2019

 

My my my. Can you believe it? It’s June, you haven’t left us for a month yet it felt already like an eternity. Odd enough, we seem to get more updates from you when you’re in the camp than when you’re outside – within less than a month, we’ve already had 4 photos of you in the camp! I heard that your training will end soon, and thus the new chapter of your military life will begin after that, whatever you may have to face, I’m sure you will be able to finish every task splendidly. After all, you’re the type of person who will put in your 200% effort into everything you do, and because of this very reason, I’m sure you’ll do well in the camp. And sure enough, if there’s going to be one thing I miss about you being in the camp, it’s going to be seeing you in that beret, dear heavens, you look so hot in that beret, I’m not joking. 

On to other news, today we finally got the news we’ve been waiting for since last year – the news of Chanyeol and Sehun’s new subunit – a duo. It’s said that they’ll debut in July and as their MV filming has been completed, they’re now finishing off their album. July will be as much of a rollercoaster-ride as May, I suppose. Baekhyun came by and interacted with some EXOLs on Twitter last night, but that’s all we got from him this week so far. EXO edition of STAGEK will be broadcast this coming Sunday, will you be able to watch it I wonder. The teaser wasn’t long but it got everyone anticipating, nonetheless. Junmyeon posted on IG yesterday, of him with a vacuum cleaner – yes, you didn’t read wrong, a vacuum cleaner! Funny enough, I suppose he’ll have to really get into cleaning up the place since you’re not there to do that anymore.

I rewatched some EXO VLive videos last night and found something quite shocking. In the LOVE SHOT comeback VLive, you unboxed 2 albums, remember? In the first album, your photocard was found, then Kyungsoo’s in the second album you unboxed – and that’s the order you two are enlisting this year, you first then him. I know it’s probably just me overthinking but still I got chills up my spine when I saw it. Jongin’s new variety show 1st teaser also got released a couple of days ago, it’ll be out on 21st June. Can’t wait! I still remember how he stopped filming mid-way to fly back from London and go to your fanmeeting on the last day. That emotional day…seems just like yesterday that you cried in his arms… Oh I do miss you so. 

550 days till you’re out, I’ll wait for you. Many days more till EXO can be back together in full, and here I’ll remain patiently waiting.