13th June, 2019

Letter to the Barrack - From: EXOL (2019)

13th June, 2019

Congratulations! Overall first place during your basic military training?! Shut up! I’ve never doubted your ability to cope in any situation, and do any task you’re put through with, but this is just beyond my expectation! I am ever so proud of you! I’m glad that you’ve taken the opportunity to become an Assistant Instructor for new recruits, I’m sure you’ll be happy with this duty. We saw many pictures and videos of you at the graduation ceremony today, and you look really happy, all bright and smiley, I’m ever so glad to see you enjoying yourself in the camp. But you know we miss you, right? And we’ll keep missing you until you’re out, we won’t forget about you, nor will we do anything that’ll make you worry about us, so have a pleasant time in the camp. You may as well consider it as your little time off, given that you’ve been busy since debut with heaps of schedules to attend to. 

Many things happened today as well, oh where do I begin? Lightstick, we’ve got version 3 now and the design looks so superb! I can’t wait to see the new silver ocean created with new lightsticks, one you’ll soon be able to see once you come out, I’m sure. W Korea released more pictures of Chanyeol and Sehun in their upcoming issue and Vogue released that of Jongin. Lay studio officially announced his YouTube channel today published the HONEY teaser there. His new EP will be released on 14th, can’t wait! And today, EXO official accounts actually posted about Lay! On Twitter, there are 3 tweets about Lay in today alone! Many of his antis are mad of course, but as an OT9 stan, I'm over the moon! By the way, he arrived in Korea today, and you went out today to celebrate your graduation, did you per chance get to meet him? Whatever the case, I wish you have had a great time today outside the camp after over a month. Still no news about Kyungsoo, now it’s to a point of worry, will we really send Kyungsoo to the army emptyhanded? I certainly hope not. Chen’s new OST will be out tomorrow as well, we got a glimpse of it today with the 30 seconds teaser. 

Tomorrow will be full of surprises, like today, isn’t it awesome? Weather’s getting warmer and warmer these days, please stay hydrated and out of the sun whenever possible. Health is the most important, take care. I miss you, and I pray for you every single day. 

542 days till you’re out, I’ll wait for you. Many days more till EXO can be back together in full, and here I’ll remain patiently waiting.