9th May, 2019

Letter to the Barrack - From: EXOL (2019)

9th May, 2019

 

I thought I’ll be able to return to my normal life now that you’ve been away for a couple of days, but I suppose I was wrong. I do miss you, so badly. It brought both comfort and pain to me, your new music video. Comfort, because it’s like you’re still right here with us, smiling at us, looking at us, being with us. Pain, because in truth, you’re somewhere having a hard time day after day, marching, running, training…going through everything that we can’t even imagine you going through. I streamed hard, for you, for myself, I’m sorry the result wasn’t as good as I wanted it to be, I really wanted to make you proud. Time and again, you said that you don’t care about charting and all, but I really want to give you a No. 1, because you deserve it. It’s also, sadly, the only thing I can do for you. 

How’s everything going? Did you have a hard day today? Did you sleep well? What did you have for dinner? Was it good? Chanyeol dyed his hair to silver, he and Sehun is heading to LA for something, MV shooting it was said. I bet you already knew about it before going in, right? It came as no surprise for us either, ever since the release of ‘We Young’, we kind of expected it to happen. Baekhyun had PUBG live broadcast tonight, he’s in excellent health, didn’t win again today. He even mentioned you in today’s broadcast, saying how you told him he runs in a funny way~ Junmyeon will be ambassador for this musical event, I’m so proud of him, I’m sure you are too. 

Always praying for you. 

577 days till you’re out, I’ll wait for you. 

Many days more till EXO can be back together in full, and here I’ll remain patiently waiting.