28th July, 2019

Letter to the Barrack - From: EXOL (2019)

28th July, 2019

To Kyungsoo: 

It’s been close to a month since I’ve last written, so sorry about that, I’ve been quite busy myself you see. Many things happened since I last wrote, we’ve been blessed to have 3 photos of you since your enlistment, glad to see that you’re happy and healthy-looking in the camp. I miss you, very badly, even more after what happened today. Today’s the last day of EXplOration in Seoul, Day 6, and Minseok came to watch the concert! The feeling is odd, yet I’m filled with joy, yes, this is a transition we must all get through, and nothing can pull EXO and EXOLs apart, this enlistment period will only make us closer. Baekhyun had his solo and EXO-SC had their unit debut as well. We’re blessed by the music they’ve given us, I hope more people will learn to appreciate their hard work even more. EXO-CBX OST ‘Be My Love’ also came out last week, I miss Minseok’s voice, and your’s too. 

Many artists have been covering your song ‘That's Okay’, and many more have been recommending it. The general public have fallen in love with your song, as much as I did, and I’m so glad that your gift received such recognition. Please remember to rest as much as you can, I know it can be stressful having to be in the camp, with training and such, but I know you’ll adjust just fine. The weather is humid and hot these days, please try to stay in the shades, stay hydrated and cool. We’ll be waiting for you, always. 

547 days till you’re out, I’ll wait for you. Many days more till EXO can be back together in full, and here I’ll remain patiently waiting.