15th June, 2019

Letter to the Barrack - From: EXOL (2019)

15th June, 2019

I feel like crying...I miss you so much, even more now that I've watched your Heart 4 You special episodes. I can't believe you planned it all since September last year! I miss you so so so much. Will you start your job as assistant instructor today? When will you start? Do you still find it tiring or have you already passed the toughest part of the enlistment? I wish I could hear from you soon. 

Yixing's EP released yesterday, his music, again, is mind-blowing! Every comeback, different style, different music, I'm sure you'll love to hear his songs too. It's really suitable if you're planning to listen to it before you sleep – it's not rock, it's not too fast, it's just right for the time before bed. Chen's OST had me hooked to it, I cannot stop listening to it! I'm literally multitasking these days, streaming many songs at the same time. Baekhyun uploaded another vlog today of him with his pet dog Mongryong. What about your cat Tan? Do you miss Tan? I wonder if Tan is doing alright now. When you're discharged, I hope we'll get to see you and Tan together, that'd be lovely don't you think? 

Well, I'm not sure if I should write it here but an OT12 moment happened last night. Kris is a guest in the Chinese show 'Back to the field' and the host is Huang Lei who's also in the show of 'Go Fighting' with Yixing. In last night's episode of 'Back to the field', Huang Lei asked Kris how much younger is Yixing than him and he answered just one year. He answered it without hesitation, and so casually, just like the old days...what do you think? Today is Tao's concert day one, both Kris and Luhan sent flowers to wish his tour good luck, I'm glad to see them in a good relationship, yet feel sorry for Lay. I mean, he's stuck in the middle, whatever he does, he'll get criticized. If he gets along with the ex-members, people will say that he's leaving EXO. If he doesn't get along with them, people will say he's having a bad relationship with them. If he interacts with EXO, people say he's using EXO to promote his solo activities (though we all know that's not the case). But if he doesn't, people will have reason all the more and say that he doesn't care about EXO anymore. Poor baby, I wish there's a way to keep the antis away from him and let him know that we love him and will always be by his said, just like us with EXO. What do you think? You're close to him, how would you have handled the situation? 

540 days till you're out, I'll wait for you. Many days more till EXO can be back together in full, and here I'll remain patiently waiting.