7th June, 2019

Letter to the Barrack - From: EXOL (2019)

7th June, 2019

 

A month, a full month, 31 days it’s been since you had gone into the camp. It really had been an extremely tedious month, but on the bright side, we’re one month down, one month less till your return. We’ve been blessed with pictures and videos of you being in the camp, so glad to see you in there healthy and cheerful, despite the fact that you have to do all sorts of training in all kinds of weather. It’s rainy in your area today, please try to stay dry or you’ll easily catch a cold. 

News have reached us that you’re turning many guys in your group into your fan, I do envy them, being able to do pretty much everything with you. Now that I know you guys get along well with each other, I’m sure they’ll do all they can to protect you from other people who may try to invade your privacy. 

Jongdae posted a video today! He sang ‘Flower’ in the video – amazing vocal, it’s almost the same as the studio version! Then after the song, there he was unboxing the two buttons from YouTube since his subscribers have reached over 1 million. His entire face lit up when he unboxed them, and we’re all very proud of him, I know you will be too. 

548 days till you’re out, I’ll wait for you. Many days more till EXO can be back together in full, and here I’ll remain patiently waiting.