30th June, 2019

Letter to the Barrack - From: EXOL (2019)

30th June, 2019

 

Oppa! So many happened since the last time I wrote to you, oh my, where do I begin?! Kyungsoo will release a station song tomorrow for EXOLs! I know we might not have him in the MV, if we’re getting a MV at all, but we’re still super happy about it. Tomorrow’s it, tomorrow’s the day he’ll enlist, I hope he’ll enlist in your unit, but I know that’s probably not going to be the case. Someone spotted him in a concert last night, already shaved, I’m glad to know that he’s enjoying his time. Something huge happened last night out of the blue! EXO was invited to the cocktail party by South Korean president Mr. Moon at the Blue House and their guest is the president of USA! Talk about Nation’s Pick! Obviously Kyungsoo’s not there, I guess we’ll have to get used to this now, seeing 6 boys instead of 9. 

Lay’s episode of Happy Camp aired last night, still waiting for full clip to be uploaded~ Chanyeol and Sehun’s duo finally has a debut date, 22nd July, and their name is…as predictable as EXO-SC. I got to say, this is very original, but of course, EXO-CBX too was original I suppose. Jongdae will collab with Aliee and their song will be released on 2nd July. Yeah, July is super packed, it’s the ‘EXO Month’ as SM wants to put it. Sehun posted a group photo of them at a restaurant on 25th, and I think that’s all we’ll be getting before Kyungsoo enlists…the last group photo…I hope they’ll have another one tomorrow, but it’s hard to tell, given that EXO is super busy now and Kyungsoo might prefer enlisting in the company of his family and friends in private. 

Lots have happened and lots will happen, but the feeling of missing you still stays pretty much the same…I heard you’re busy now, so perhaps I’ll write more to Kyungsoo than to you from now on. Stay strong, Oppa, 2 months have passed, just around 16 months or so more till we see each other again! Take care! 

525 days till you’re out, I’ll wait for you. Many days more till EXO can be back together in full, and here I’ll remain patiently waiting.