18th May, 2019

Letter to the Barrack - From: EXOL (2019)

18th May, 2019

 

I’m writing to you in tears, actually tears, happy tears, tears of joy. Lay returned to South Korea yesterday and today he posted 5 pictures of him with Sehun on IG! Kyungsoo got back from his trip with his squad today and Jongdae flew to Taiwan for an event. Jongin did a really short Instalive with his friends while Junmyeon went to a musical to support his buddy. Baekhyun is at his brother’s place, we know because his brother uploaded pictures of him with Mongryong on his IG account. I miss Mongryong. Do you miss your cat Tan? I bet you miss Tan, and I believe Tan misses you too. SM also released the news that EXO will appear in the show ‘Stage K’ where foreigners cover kpop songs, Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Kai and Sehun will go. I’m not sure why Chanyeol and Kyungsoo couldn’t go, I hope they’re alright. The news that came out earlier this year about Kyungsoo not renewing his contract with SM still haunts me. Whatever may happen, I hope every member will be happy, and that we as EXOLs will continue to support you guys, spreading love. 

Indeed, many things are out of our control, there are so little we can do in most cases. I wish I could do more for you, to give you an easier time in the barrack, but I can’t. How are you? Did you sleep well last night? I miss you very much, even more today since we got Lay updating that pic with Sehun. You’ll come out in no time, but the wait is hard. You know we still love you, right? Don’t forget. Even in times of trouble, remember, we’ll always be there for you. 

568 days till you’re out, I’ll wait for you. Many days more till EXO can be back together in full, and here I’ll remain patiently waiting.