10th June, 2019

Letter to the Barrack - From: EXOL (2019)

10th June, 2019

How have you been? Weather’s getting unbearably hot these days, please do take care of yourself, stay hydrated and cool when you’re outdoors. Well, your power is frost, so I shouldn’t worry about you getting heat I suppose.

EXO’s episode of Stage K came out last night, watching it made me realize how long it’s been since the last time we saw them on TV, in any show for that matter. I do hope we’ll get to see them more often in 2019, now that we know how busy we’ll be starting from July. Yes, Lay will release ‘Honey’ on 14th June then his solo concert soon afterwards, Kyungsoo will enlist on 1st July (still no event information or solo station notice up till now), Chanyeol and Sehun subunit will debut in July, EXO PLANET #5 will start mid-July, and today we received the news that Chen will sing OST for an upcoming drama while Baekhyun will have solo debut in July. I’m not really in the position to judge this time allocation, but I really hope everything will work out the best for all the members. The fandom’s been messier since your enlistment, I regret to tell you, but I believe we’ll all stand in unity in no time, we are one after all. 

To be frank, I’m really glad that you’re in the camp now, because ever since you enlisted, we got numerous updates of you – pictures, video, people writing about meeting you… I miss you very much, more and more every time we see new updates of you, it’s really funny right? I’m glad that we get more update of you, yet I’m upset because seeing you in the camp triggers my emotion and made me realize just how much I miss you. 

545 days till you’re out, I’ll wait for you. Many days more till EXO can be back together in full, and here I’ll remain patiently waiting.