2: T w o

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's P.O.V

I don't like her. She's annoying. 

Shee keep asking many questions and first day of school, someone already found out my weakness and it's a girl. Tsk.

I told her it is because I went to boy school in middle school. It is true, but somehow it is not just because of that reason.

Ever since, I was in kindergarten and elementary school; girls always surrounded me. Saying I'm handsome, well it is not a bad point but they keep trying to show affectionate to me even when they were just a kid. What do their parents thinking letting them kiss me as a friend. Ew. Also, it is because my mom, she divorced with my dad because he is so busy that he can't give her enough affection which I think it is stupid. If you love someone truly, it is not just about touching each other. Everytime I thought about her, it always piss me off.

Tring!!!

It was already lunch break. I pack all my stuff back into my bag then I heard someone call me.

"Taehyung-ah"

I roll my eyes and turn to the person behind my seat and give her a look, there she goes, smiling. Annoying. Her voice is also annoying, what a high pitch voice. Judging by her name, she is not Korean. Probably Japanese which I'm not surprise if she is. 

"Who are you going to eat lunch with?" Sana looks at me.

"No one" I gave her a short reply and get up from my seat to go out of class. "I'll eat with you then" I heard a shout from behind me but I ignore her and keep walking. 

"Sana!" 

I turn back and give a glance then I saw some bunch of girls standing in front of the classroom. Must be her friends.

I turn back and keep walking to the cafeteria.

______________________________________________

Narrator's P.O.V

Taehyung was eating alone then some girls come up to him. 

"Hey" One of the girl who is holding a tray talks to him and Taehyung turns to look at her and see her smiling. He ignores her and look back at his food. 

"I don't know you" He said.

"Can I join you?" She looks at him even when he is turning her back to her. Taehyung picks up his tray and walk to some random table then he see a bunch of 6 guys who seem to keep talking and so, he approaches them and sit near one of the guy and left those girls dumbfound.

"Woah woah" The guy who he sat next to seems a bit surprise and so as the others. 

"Please let me seat here, I don't want to get bother by those girls" Taehyung said as he looks at his food and continue to eat. The guys turn to look at the girls he talked about and look at him.

"Hey, she is our class. Jennie, she is pretty. Shouldn't you be happy to get ask by a pretty girl?" One of the guy ask him. 

"No, I don't like girls" Taehyung said. 

"Are you gay then?" Taehyung suddenly chokes on his food and turn to look at them with a furrow eyesbrow.

"No" all the guys laugh. "Well, I'm Jimin" the guy who sat next to Taehyung introduce himself.

"I'm Namjoon"

"Jin, oldest"

"Yoongi"

"Hoseok"

"Jungkook, I'm the yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter