13: Thirteen

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V

December is reaching, which mean Christmas is coming. Which also means Taehyung's and Sana's birthday is approaching.

"Will you have any party for your birthday celebration?" Sana asked Taehyung who is eating lunch with her on the rooftop again.

"No, probably just eat out somewhere with my brother. Because my mom will leave to overseas again this week" He said as he is eating his lunch.

"Your mom is leaving before your birthday? Same here. My parents will leave before my birthday too. They will depart before Christmas" Sana pouts. 

"It's normal for me, she always give me a full set of dinner, and present if she will not be able to stay" Taehyung said. Sana nods "Same here" 

Taehyung didn't response for a while, he keep peeking at Sana while biting his lower lip. Sana keep enjoying her lunch, as this time Taehyung cooked for her. She really loves his cooking beside her mom's.

"Hey" Taehyung said to Sana, Sana turns to look at him while chewing. 

"Are you free on Christmas?" Taehyung somehow feels a sudden rush of blood runs through his face.

Sana blinks, and nods "Since my parents are leaving, I am free" 

"Do you want to go somewhere with me?" Taehyung said.

"Are you asking me to be your date for your Christmas?" Sana laughs.

"I don't know what you want to called it as, but you're the first one. So, I guess so" Sana blinks as Taehyung keep making her heart skips these days. 

"I-I'll go" Sana said, as she shoves a big spoon of kimchi fried rice into , and chew as much as she can.

"I'll pick you up in the evening then" Taehyung said while biting his spoon with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter