3: Three

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V

It was another day of school which today is the second day. Somehow, Sana seems to woke up late today and currently she is running with all her energy to reach the gate before it close. Finally, she sees the gate and run in. 

Sana panted hardly and raise her left hand to see the watch on her wrist.

7:50 am.

"It's okay, I still have 20 minutes left but at this rate, I won't be able to buy breakfast and eat" Sana talks alone and she is still panting. She takes a deep breath before she walks into school to her class.

________________________________________

"Good morning everyone!" Sana opens the classroom door and greet everyone.

"Good morning" Most of the students response her back and she gives them a smile and walks to her seat. She drops herself on her chair and let out a big sigh and looks at the view from the window beside her seats. She turns to see that Taehyung already arrive and is sitting in front of her.

"Taehyung-ah" 

"What?" Taehyung didn't even turn to look at her and he responsed. 

"I'm hungry" She pouted and there are no response from Taehyung or any actions from him were made. Sana knows he is not going to talk to her anymore so, she drops her head on table.

"Woke up late?" She heard a deep voice asking and her head rise up from the table and nods. 

"Uhm" Sana looks at Taehyung's back since he doesn't even turn to look at her. 

"Your fault then" Taehyung response made Sana wants to hit him in his head but decide not to since she doesn't want him to get startle.

Sana drops her head on her table and sigh once again then she sees something is put in front of her face. Sana's eyes become sparkle and she grabs it and let out a gasp.

"I got two" Taehyung said as he is the one who put one onigiri (rice ball) on her table and he is already turned his back to Sana again.

"Thank you, Taehyung-ahhh" She grins again at his back. Taehyung didn't say anything more and Sana just eat it quickly before the teacher come in.

After she is done with her onigiri, the teacher comes in and everyone get up to greet and sit down.

"Okay so, today is our second day right?" The teacher said and look at everyone around the class.

"Yes!" everyone answer in unison. The teacher smile.

"We will pick a class president and vice president today. First, I'll ask if any of you want to do it" The teacher said and take a look at all the students but no one raise their hand.

Sana looks around and saw no one raise their hand so, she raises her hand.

"I'll do it"

"Ohhhhh" everyone looks at Sana and clap. 

"Okay, now we have the class president. Minatozaki Sana" The teacher write Sana's name on the board. "Now for the vice president"

"Teacher, I want Taehyung to be the vice president" Sana said it out loud that make everyone turn to her with a confusion face and there is Taehyung with a surprise face and this is the first time he looks at her today, but she just looks at him and smile. 

"Okay, well since our class president said so. Taehyung will help Sana from now on as the vice president" The teacher said and write Taehyung's name on the board. "Okay class, we have our class president and vice president" everyone clap and then some guy shout.

"Our class president and vice president are like the face of our class!" everyone laugh.

"The Sun and Moon" one of the girl said. 

"Why?" Sana tilts her head and ask her.

"Because you talk a lot Sana which you are cheerful and bright just like Sun while Taehyung doesn't even talk and he is so handsome. Just like the moon. So, I just compare you to them" She whispers to Sana and Sana just let out a laugh. She turns to look at Taehyung from behind.

"Moon..ehhh" Sana talks softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter