9: Nine

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

Narrator's P.O.V

Sana stares at all the food on the dining table with open.

"Eat well, dear" Taehyung's mom said as she looks at Sana and smile, Sana smiles back "Thank you, auntie"

"Right, miss. May I know your name? It is the first time that Taehyung brought a girl home" Seojun said as he looks at Sana.

Sana smiles back at Seojun, she glances at Taehyung who is eating quietly, but his ears is obviously red. She turns back to look at Seojun.

"My name is Minatozaki Sana, I am Taehyung's classmate. We both are preident and vice-president for class too"

"Your first name..perhaps are you a Japanese?" Taehyung's mom asked.

Sana turns to look at her "Yes, I am" 

"Ahhhh, yoroshiku onegaishimasu (Nice to meet you)" Taehyung's mom said excitely.

Sana gasps, and asks "Nihon go dekimasuka? (Can you speak Japanese?)" 

"Hai, chotto dekimasu (Yes, a little bit)" She said and giggling.

Seojun and Taehyung looks at them in disbelief.

"Heol, I am her son, but why is she so excited to see her instead? " Taehyung put a food in his mouth, and chews aggressively.

"They even changed to talk in Japan, what are we? Outsiders?" Seojun also did the same.

"You know what? Every time I went to Japan for my business, I really enjoy staying there. Especially the girls over there, they are so beautiful and friendly. I really want to pair one of them with my son, Seojun since he getting old. But, now it seems like I don't need to. Since Taehyung already found me one" Taehyung's mom words make both Taehyung and Seojun choke on their food. Not to mention, Taehyung choke for the second time today.

"Mom, I already got a girlfriend; her name is Kim Jiwon. I just wait for you to comeback to talk about her. There is no need Japanese girl for me" Seojun said.

"It's a relief then. I want to see you marry first before Taehyung anyway" she said with a smile.

"Mom, she is not my girlfriend" Taehyung looks at his mom.

"Is that so? Then start dating" She said with an innocence face.

"Mommmm" Taehyung whines made his mom giggles. "Okay, I'll stop here" 

Sana smiles at her, and she takes a look at Taehyung who looks so grumpy, and red.

They keep chit-chatting until 8:00 PM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't have to walk me home, we're just in different bloc though" Sana said as she is walking with Taehyung. Taehyung did not response, and keep walking.

"We're here" Sana said, and she looks at Taehyung with a smile "Thank you for walking me home" 

Taehyung looks at her, "Do you want to go to school with me on the morning trip? Hyung will drop me there" Taehyung glances away.

"Okayy. I'll tell him to pick you then" Taehyung said. Sana nods "I'll go in then" Taehyung looks at her again, and nods.

Taehyung watches Sana enter the house before he walks back to his house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Trip Day

Sana and Taehyung reaches the school together, Taehyung carry a backpack, and a camera around his neck, while Sana had a luggage with her.

"Sanaaa! Our class will be form in the same bus. Everyone already agreed" Nayeon said as she hugs Sana. Sana hugs her back "Really? It will be so much fun with you guys" 

"Oooh, Taehyung why are you so handsome?" Jimin walks to Taehyung who is in black set. He just wears plain T-shirt, and pants with boots.

"Yeah, can't help but to say you looks so handsome today" Mina said, and Jimin glances at her "What about me?" He asked Mina. Mina looks at him "Ugly" 

"Heyy" Jimin scoffs. Mina turns away, and smile. Taehyung seems to see that Mina also likes Jimin at this point.

"Okay everyone! Get on your bus, we need to catch the plane later!" One of the teachers said with his microphone, everyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter