6: Six

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrative's P.O.V

Lunch Break at Cafeteria

"Taehyung-ah, do you want to join me for lunch?" Jennie asked as she is helding her food tray to get food near Taehyung.

"I don't want though" Taehyung walks away while holding his tray. 

"Taehyung-ah!" Sana runs to Taehyung that makes Taehyung pushed as she stands in front of him. "Let's eat together, your friends are sitting with my friends too"

"Is that so? Okay" Taehyung response.

"Hey, Kim Taehyung" Jennie yells that make everyone attention turns to her. "You turns me down for this annoying voice girl?"

Taehyung turns to give Jennie a cold stares. "Watch what you said" Jennie becomes even more furious, she walks toward Sana, and suddenly she throws her food tray on Sana which made all the food spill on her. Everyone eyes becomes widen.

"Sana!" Nayeon runs to look at Sana, and try to get rid of the food with tissues "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" Nayeon shouts at Jennie.

Sana becomes speechless, and looks at Jennie who smirks "You, note down. You don't mess with a person who I like" 

"What do you think you are doing?" Taehyung walks to Jennie and raise his voice, but then before he takes another step to reach her. 

A chocolate was pour all over Jennie's head. Everyone gasp, and so does Jennie.

Jennie turns to look at the person who pours the milk, it was Mark. "What the hell are you doing?!!" Jennie screams in anger.

"Wasn't I the one who should asked you this?" Mark stares at Jennie. "Jennie, are you okay?" Rose also try to wipes the milk from Jennie's hair.

Mark then walks to Sana and grabs her hand; he turns to look at Taehyung. "You said you won't let me take her back, aren't you?" 

Taehyung gives Mark a cold stare. 

"You can't even protect her from this thing" Taehyung then walks to grab Sana from Mark. 

"Said the guy who abuse someone" Mark tightens his fist. "I came with a change"

"I don't care" Sana suddenly tugs Taehyung's sleeve. Taehyung turns to look at her "That's enough" She speaks softly. 

Jennie suddenly scoffs "Look at her acting pitiful", "Hey, Jennie. Shut up, I can hit you with that tray if you speak one more word" Jihyo said as she gives Jennie a death stare. 

"What's happened?" A teacher voice was heard, everyone try to get back into eating. The 6 guys tried to cover Sana up. 

"Nothing" Jimin response to the teacher with a smile "We are just playing after eating" Jungkook continue. The teacher looks at them with suspected eyes. "Play outside next time" he walks away that leave them in relief. 

"Sana, I've changed. I live in guilt everyday after I realized my mistakes, that's why I come to find you. Please give me a chance" Mark speaks to Sana. Sana looks at Mark, and all the flashback that he gaves her a hard time, drinking illegally, smoking; making her pick him up all the time. Abusing her when she tried to tell him to change. She looks away, and hide behind Taehyung.

Mark sighs "I'll try my best to correct myself for you" He walks away. 

"Sana, do you have your sport uniform in locker? If not, I can lend you for a change" Dahyun asked, Sana nods and smile "I have"

Taehyung takes his school jacket off and cover Sana. His coats is big that it covers Sana's whole uniform. "Go change"

Sana looks at Taehyung a bit, and she goes to change.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter