12: Twelve

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up from the sleep, and god my head feel so heavy. I rub my eyes, I can feel my nose is runny one side while the other is dry. I get up from the bed, and walk downstair to the kitchen to see my mom, and my brother is having dinner.

"You're up?" my mom asked me, and she gave me a smile. I slightly smile back, and sit down across my brother.

"Better?" My brother asked, I feel like my fever had decreased, but my head is still hurting. Maybe I slept too much? 

"My fever is better now" I said and look at both of them, Seojun hyung gives me a smile "I'm glad then"

My mom then get me a porridge, and she didn't forget to warm it for me to eat with some side dishes, and fish. 

"Eat medicine after this okay?" My mom said, I nod "Yes, mom" then I thought about Sana. I remember she brought me to the room with my mom, and I just dropped dead on the bed.

"Did Sana came in?" I asked as I put a spoon of porridge with some fish in my mouth. 

"Yeah, she did stay. But she already went back because I asked her too. She must be tired as well" My mom said.

I didn't say a word, and finish my dinner. I drink my medicine after that, and go take a shower before I lay down on my bed again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is morning, I get up from bed to prepare myself to go to school. I eat breakfast with my mom, and brother before I leave to school.

I was about to turn to the right path to go to school, but then I remember Sana. 

I wonder if she is awake yet? 

I grab my phone to call her while walking through her house path, then I saw a car with two adults that seem to be young looking. 

"Mom, I'm don- Uh?" I see Sana looking at me, and I heard her call the woman mom? Why the hell is she so young?

"Mom and Dad, this is Taehyung that I told you about!" Sana runs to grab my arms, I flinch a bit but I look at her parents who is now looking at me with a big smile. I bow down to them.

"Nice to meet you, you are a very good looking young man" Sana's dad walks toward me and gives him a pat. I slightly smile at him, and turn to look at Sana who smiling brightly.

"You are a lucky guy, Sana woke up early to cook with me today so, she can ask me and cook something for you" I look at Sana's mom and turn to look at Sana again who is looking away. 

"Don't misunderstood, I only tried to cook because you help me" I feel my face is getting a bit red again. 

"Since you come to meet her, you guys can go to school together" Her dad smiles at me "We're leaving to work then" he walk to car with her mom. 

"Let's go then, Bye dad and mom!" Sana waves at them as she drag me to walk to school with her.

-------------------------------------------

Narrator's P.O.V

Lunch Time

Sana opens the lunch box, and put it in front of Taehyung. Both of them come to eat on the rooftop together today. 

"I'm not sure if it is good as your cooking" Sana said as she open her lunchbox as well. 

Taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter