15: Fifteen

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANA'S P.O.V

What just happened?

I put the palm of my hand on my heart which is beating like crazy after what he just did.

"Why is he suddenly like this.." I hug my knee on the bed, and lay my chin on my knee.

I need to face him tomorrow.

School will have a break soon, it will be only one more day.

You can do it, Sana. You faced Taehyung many times.

The Next Day

I can't do it.

I walk into the class nervously, I can see he is already here. I walk to my seat behind him, and sit silently.

"Good Morning" he greeted me, and turns to look at me.

I can see his ears are so red. I know he is blushing.

"G-good morning" I greeted him back, yet I glance away. 

Lunch Time

As soon as the bell ring, I quickly grab my wallet. 

"Taehyung, I did not bring my lunch box today. I am going to eat with girls" I said quickly before I run out of class.

I did not even wait for his response. I run to the cafeteria, and I join the girls with their lunch.

A moment later, I saw Taehyung walking in. He goes to sit with his friends, he looks grumpy.

End of the Day

"Awww, we will not see each other for a while now" Nayeon eonnie said.

"Especially Momo, and Mina. They going to Japan for a while" Jihyo added.

"Sana, aren't you going?" Jeongyeon turns to look at me.

"I am going though" to be honest, I will leave to Japan for a while in the next two days. It's a things Momo, Mina and I did during school break.

"We're going to miss you" Dahyun said, and we have a group hug in front of the gate.

"You're going to Japan?" a deep voice was heard from a far. We all turn to look at the owner of the voice,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter