4: Four

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's P.O.V

It's already time to go home again. I walk and wave good bye at my friends as we all separate to our home. 

What shall I eat today? I can't cook so, I need to order something. Should I learn to cook? It's been a lot of times that my parents went to abroad and I still don't know how to cook and always take order. They don't mind spending lots of money on my food but somehow, I want to learn it since I can't stay like this forever. I need to cook well, at least for my husband in the future. Mom always said no when I want to learn to cook, I guess she afraid that I will burn the whole house down since I'm too clumsy though. She said that she will teach but not now. Ehhhh. Come to think of mom, I should give her a call tonight.

Come to think, I saw that girl went to Taehyung again. Guess she must have like him or try to flirt him. But, I'm not really surprise though. Taehyung is so handsome even he is a bit cold and arrogant sometimes but when he got startle and his face got heat up, I can't help but admit that he is cute.

"Ah!"

________________________________

Taehyung's P.O.V

Is she dumb or something? I look at Sana who is now sitting on the path that we are walking home. She slipped over a small rock. 

"Huhu" She rubs her leg who just tripped down. I sigh. Yes, I've been walking behind all this time, I don't want to walk pass her because I know she is going to call me out and I don't want to walk with her because I don't have anything to talk and because I don't want her to touch me again because I swear everytime we are together, she will touch me.

But there she is, walk alone and trip over a small rock and fell. 

"You okay?" I can't help but ask her and she turns to me.

"Taehyung" She called my name and fake sobs. I roll my eyes and walk to her and sit down on her level. 

"I still don't understand how you can trip over this small rock" I look at rock near her that was step and made Sana's slip.

"I was thinking about something so, I don't really see it" She pouts. What is she thinking about that made her spirit fly away and trip over something like this?

"What are you thinking about?" I can't help but blurt it out loud. "You" I turn to look at her. I didn't expect the answer to be me.

"What?" I ask her and she stands up and wipe the dust from her skirt. "These two days, I saw a girl went to talk to you during lunch time. I was wonder if she likes you" I raise my eyesbrow at her and stand up.

"So?"

"So, I thought that it is not weird that you got someone to like you in two days because you are very handsome" My face is kinda heat up when she praise me and I look away. "She just likes me for my appearance. If she really like me for everything, she would have try to get a chance to get to know me first instead of saying like me this quick" It is truth. I got confess on a lot but it was never about my character first, it was always with the reason becuase I am handsome.

"I like your character" I give her a quick glance and look away. , I can feel the heat on my ears is getting hotter and so, does my cheeks.

"Shut up" I heard her giggles. "You might be a bit cold to me but you still care for me when I said I'm hungry, you're a good friend" 

I feel like I'm having a fever at this rate "Taehyung-ah, you're getting red again" I can feel her touching my ear again. I turn to look at her who is staring at me. Her eyes, ugh. What's with this goddamn girl?

"Sana"

"Hmm?" 

I put my right hand on her right shoulder and oull her closer to me "I'm going to kiss you if you touch me next time" I stare at her and talk softly. She seems so surprise at my action. I quickly push her lightly away from me and walk away. I don't know how her reactions turn out but I swear I am dying right here. I feel like my blood is boiling around my face area. I feel like it is going to explode.

I reach home, I walk in and I saw my brother again looking at me with his eyesbrows furrow.

"What's with you these two days? Your face is getting redder. Is it that hot?" 

"No. I'm okay" I raise my hand to cover my face and I get upstair to my room.

"Dinner?" My brother asked me. "Later" I replied as I keep walking to my room. I drop my backpack and drop myself on my bed as I am inside my room.

"Ugh, what did I just said to her" I cover my face with pillow. I just want her to stop touching me, I know she want me to get rid of this fear but ugh!! I feel like I'm going to die with heating up if I allow her to touch me. I can still feel the heat around. 

___________________________________________

Sana's P.O.V

It is Saturday which mean there is no class today. I slept until 9:00 am and now I am currently laying on bed again with just music playing on my speaker. I am so bored. I grab my phone beside me and scroll on my instagram. I was scrolling and I saw a following suggestion that caught my eyes. 

TaehyungK.

It is Taehyung. Seeing his name remind me of that day when I touched him and what he said. Somehow, my heart beats so fast that time. I mean with that face of him and his stare. I was so surprise. I didn't get a chance to talk to him from that day, everytime I was about to say something. Everytime, I try to talk to him. Someone will talk to him. Even when we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter