8: Eight

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V

Sana walks back to see the competition, Jeongyeon notices her.

"Sana, you need to see this" Jeongyeon pulls Sana to the front, Sana looks at Jeongyeon then she turns to look at the field to see Taehyung and Mark. 

"What's he doing?" Sana asked "He said he won't join the last time I heard" Sana mumbles.

"I heard your class got replacement due to the guy who competing is having diarrhea" Nayeon mentioned. 

"By the way, is you ankle okay?" Tzuyu asked, Sana nods, and looks at Taehyung. 

"Okay, everyone get in your position!" Coach shouts as everyone prepare their position. "Get set! 3.....2......1! Go!" The red flag was raised once again.

Taehyung and Mark were running so fast that we cannot see much distance from them. Mark gives a glance at Taehyung, he then speed up even more which make Taehyung is a little behind.

Taehyung suddenly remembered what Mark said toward a moment ago.

"I know what I did was wrong, I realized it after you left. I went abroad, I've been reflected my actions. I know it's hard for you to heal. But, can you give me a chance to prove that I've changed at least?" 

*She probably gives him a chance right?* Taehyung's pace suddenly slow down. He looks at Mark who is getting a bit further, and further from him.

"No.." Sana who is looking at the race sees everything, Taehyung is slowing down.

"Taehyung...Taehyung-ah..Kim Taehyung!" Sana suddenly screams, and everyone turns to look at her. Taehyung also turns to look at her.

"What are you doing?! Is that all you got?! If you lose, I will strip your vice-president position! You will be a shame to our class!" Sana keep screaming. After what she said, Taehyung suddenly let out a slight smile. He looks at Mark again, and begin to fasten his pace.

Sana suddenly grabs Jeongyeon's hands tightly. "He needs to win, he needs to" Everyone were very focus including the boys (BTS).

Taehyung catches up with Mark again, and this time faster. He runs with all his might, and then he cross the line.

He won.

Sana screams while others also screams. She jumps, but then she realized her ankle is still hurting. 

"Ah" She touches her ankle. She turns to looks at Taehyung where his classmates runs to him. 

"Taehyung-ah! You look so cool" The girls from the class are squirming over Taehyung. The guys also, he starts to feel his heat increasing as the girls keep pushing themselves over him.

He looks at them like he saw ghosts, then he makes eyes contact with Sana. Sana smiles at him. 

Mark witness everything, he walks away from the field.

--------

Taehyung and Sana comes to sit together on a bench. They've been sitting here for a while, with no communication at all. Taehyung then stares at her ankle. He breaks the silent.

"Is your ankle better now?" 

Sana looks at him, and nods "Better, but it is still hard to walk around much" 

"If you are this clumsy, why did you still participated? Jeez" He scolds Sana with his deep serious tone.

Sana pouts a bit. "You said you won't participate in the competition" 

"I suddenly wanted to, beside our class are looking for replacement" Taehyung said as he stare straight at the school view.

They remains silent again.

"Let's go home" Taehyung said as he grabs his backpack and stand up. He walks away, Sana followed him from behind.

During the way, Sana begins to feel a bit of the pain again. She suddenly stops, and rubs her ankle. Taehyung then turn around to looks at her.

"Is it hurting?" Sana looks at him, and nods. He takes his backpack to carry infront, and he walks to Sana. He turns his back on her and kneel one knee.

Sana blinks "What are you doing?" 

"Hop on, I'll carry you" He said, "You will become a tomato again", "I won't hurt from getting red, but you are hurting" Taehyung turns his head to looks at her. Sana did not respond back, she wraps her arms around his neck; he stands up. Sana wraps her legs around his waist.

"Ready?" Taehyung asks, as he wraps her arms around his waist.

"Uhm" Sana respond, he begins to walk. Sana noticed his ears is getting red. She slightly smile, and rest her chin on his shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter