14: Fourteen

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V

It is Christmas. 

Taehyung is standing in front of Sana's house as his hands are in his pockets looking up at the sky which is slowly getting dark.

He let out a breathe that shows the air clearly coming from his nose, and mouth due to the cold breeze passing through him.

He heard a door open, and he turned to see Sana in a long coat walking through him.

She looks at him, and give him a warm smile that make Taehyung let out a slight smile as well toward her.

"Let's go" He said as he begins his pace. Sana follows Taehyung.

-

The city lights are lighting up, people are everywhere along the street of Seoul. Couples holding hands, sharing their laugh and love toward one another are also everywhere.

Sana looking around as lots of people pass by her, and Taehyung. It was really crowded.

"Taehyung" Sana tugs his coat. 

Taehyung suddenly pulls her hands to hold with his, Sana fluster and look at him. Taehyung turns to look at her before he walk silently holding her hand.

Taehyung, and Sana arrive at the restaurant that they are eating. Both of them take a seat in their reserving table, and take out their jacket.

"Order what you like" Taehyung said, as Sana already starting to look at the menu.

She orders pasta, so does Taehyung; including a small pizza to eat together.

"The view is so nice" She said as she looks out of the large window near their seat. Taehyung looks at her, and his eyes caught something.

"You eyelids are very sparkling" He is curious since she never put on eyes make up in front if him before.

"Uh? I-I put on some make up" Sana said as she feels like her face is blushing. She can't even look at Taehyung. 

"You don't need too though, because with make up, you're still ugly" Sana glares at Taehyung, and turns back to look at the view.

"I'm joking. You're always beautiful" Taehyung said as he sip some water, so she wouldn't find him bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter