7: Seven

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's P.O.V

Ever since that day, Taehyung never talk to me. I stares at his back while he concentrating on studying. 

"What if...they get fluttering just like how I feel right now?"

I remembered the words he said, and to be honest that time when he walked away, I can feel a bit heat around me. 

As I think about it again, I can feel the heat too. I pat my cheek softly and continue to staring at his back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's P.O.V

It is sport day. It's been ever since that Taehyung never bother talking to Sana.  Sana who is in her white shirt, and blue jogging pant keep looking at Taehyung's from a far where he is standing with his friends.  Sana pouts a bit and look away.

"Sanaaa!" Nayeon called her from a far, she turns to see her friend and smile.

"We can't run with each other these years" Jihyo runs to hugs her. Sana sulk and hugs her back "I want to run with you guys too" 

Taehyung suddenly turns right to Sana's side. He looks at her who is smiling brightly with her friends. 

Jimin notices where Taehyung is looking at, "You are sure into her" Taehyung turns to look at Jimin "Not really" he put his hands into his pocket. Jimin shrugs "Is that so?" Taehyung glares at Jimin.

"I heard she is taking the 400m track with the class" Jin said. 

"We participated for our class as well. Did you participate hyung?" Jungkook asks Taehyung, he shakes his head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The marathon for each class start. 

"Are you ready?! 3 2 1! Go!" The coach shout as the whistle blow.

Sana is the first to start, and yep.

She is slow.

"She does not improve her running at all, doesn't she?" Dahyun asked with a not impress face while she is waiting for Jihyo to reach her. 

Sana reaches her classmate, but on the last second she catches, Sana suddenly clutch her ankle and trip.

"Sana! Are you okay?!" She gasps while holding the baton, and try to help her.

"No, go! I'm okay" Sana pushes her to run, she looks at her in worry, but then she turns to run. She is fast.

"Ah...it hurts. Why am I so clumsy?" She mumbles alone as she hold her ankle. She tried to stand up, but she can't. Suddenly, someone came to carry her up.

Sana looks up, and her eyes widen a bit. It was Mark.

"Are you okay?" Mark looks at her in worry "I'll take you to the nurse, it seems like you sprain your ankle" Sana can't seem to open find a mouth at all. She looks away from Mark while he's carrying her.

Taehyung stand behind and saw Mark carry Sana away. His hands form into a fist.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter