5: Five

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Credit photo to the owner.

Narrator's P.O.V

The next morning has arrive, the sun shine brightly across Sana's room window curtain. 

Wakey Wakey!

The sound of her alarm ring that cause Sana's to twitch a bit in her bed. Sana rubs her puffy eyes and stretch her body on her bed. 

"Argh" She groans and continue to close her eyes to sleep, and suddenly her phone ring. 

"Argh, who call me this early?" Sana groans once again and grabs her phone on the table near her bed. She looks at the number and her lips form into a smile.

"Taehyung-ahh"  She speaks with her sleepy voice.

"Sounds like you are still in bed" Taehyung response with his deep voice "Wake up, I'll pick you up"

"Really?" Sana got up from her bed with excitement. She does not know why she is this excited.

"Uh" Even with one word response, Sana was really happy to hear it. "I'll arrive in 20 minutes"

"Ah ah, I'll get ready. Hanging up, byee" Sana quickly rush to take a quick bath and get herself ready.

After a quick bath, she applys a little make up and weak her uniform; prepared her backpack before getting downstair to make some quick toast.

Ding Dong!

Sana's doorbell rang, she grabs her toast from the toaster and smile.

"Must be Taehyung" Sana smile even more brightly. She opens her door.

"Taehy-" Her smiles suddenly drop. The person who she expected to see is not here, it was someone who she actually tried to forget from her past.

"Mark..." Her eyes turns into sorrow, her cheerful aura just drop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's P.O.V

Actually, it was weird of me to call her this early, especially she's a girl. I was nervous, as I never wake or call any girls before well, except my mom.

I just want her to feel better, it's really getting on my nerve to see her cried hard yesterday.  Why is she making me like this?

"Hyung, I'll get going" I talked to my big brother Kim Seojun (P.S: It's Park Seojun y'all :'D) as I grab my shoes to wear.

"You can go with me, I am going to work now too" He walks toward me and grabs his shoes to wear as well.

"No, that's okay thank you" I grab by backpack near me and open the door "Bye, hyung"

"Have fun" He looks up at me and gives me a smile, while tying his shoes. I smile back and close the door.

Is 20 minutes okay for her to get ready though? Is it too fast?

Ugh, how many minutes does girls need to get ready?

I arrive at house path, and I saw Sana's at her door from a far, my eyesbrow furrow as I am curious but then, I saw a guy infront of her door.

Yes, no need an explaination, it's that guy from yesterday. I start to fasten my pace.

"Sana" I stop when I arrive in front of her house. She turns to me with a blank out face.

"I saw him with you yesterday, who is he?" I heard that freaking guy asked her and looks at her, she looks at him and did not response.

"Come here" I raise my voice a bit, and Sana turns to look at me again but she close her door and walks to me but then he grabs her hand.

"Ah" Sana screams a bit, that's it. I walk to her and grabs his hand from her. "Let go of her" I look at his clothes, and what the hell he went to our school too. 

He stares deadly toward me. I grab Sana to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter