11: Eleven

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V

Taehyung piggy back Sana's to the girls room, and put her down in the chair inside the room. Sana start to trembling as she is shivers in cold.

Tung!

"Ah!" Sana shouts again, and cover her ears. "Sana, it's okay we're here" Jihyo said as she hugs Sana. Sana had a fear of thunder, which everytime it happened, she will get into a panic mode.

"I'll go get first aid from teacher. You guys help her with her clothes. I will knock your room, once I get it" Taehyung said, the girls nod, and help Sana change, while Taehyung and the boys walk out of the room.

A moment later, Taehyung walks back to the girls room with his clothes changed as well, and knock the door.

Nayeon open the door "Ah, Taehyung. You should get some rest, it's kinda late now. We can help her on this" Taehyung shakes his head "That's okay, I'll help" Nayeon can't fight back, and just smile. She let him in. Taehyung walks in, and see Sana sitting on the bed with the girls hugging, and holding her hands. Everyone see Taehyung coming, and Jeongyeon said "I guess, we should leave to the other room for a moment" All of them know, and they leave to the other room.

Taehyung sighs, as he see Sana looks so pale, and her eyes are swollen. He sits down on the floor in front of her, and pull out the bandage, and stuff to clean her wound.

"It will hurt a bit" Taehyung pour the alcohol on the cotton, and pat it on her knees. Sana grips the blanket, as it sting. He then pat betadine on her knee and wrap bandage on top of the cotton. 

"Why are you risking this much just for a bracelet hmm?" Taehyung looks at her, Sana looks at her knee "Because you bought it for me"

"I can buy you a new one" Taehyung said "But, it is not the same as the first one" Sana raises her voice a bit at Taehyung. Taehyung did not say anything. 

"Get some sleep, it's late. I'll get them back to sleep with you" Taehyung said, as he gathers stuff to put in the first aid box back. He stands up, and about to walk out, she pulls his hand. Taehyung turns to look at her "Can you just stay until I fall asleep?" She looks at him back.

Taehyung sit down beside her "Okay" Sana lays down, Taehyung pulls a blanket to cover her. She closes her eyes, but did not let go of his hand.

The rain also stop, just a peaceful night left. Taehyung sits until Sana fell asleep. Taehyung stares at Sana who is deeply asleep right now, he suddenly runs his fingers through her hair. His cheeks get a bit pink as the heat is taking over him again. 

He slightly move his hands from Sana's, and get up. He left the room as quiet as he can, and goes to the next room beside to get the girls to comeback.

Taehyung walks back to sleep with the boys.

"How is she?" Jin asked as soon Taehyung entered. "Better, she already fall asleep" He said.

"You should get some rest too" Jimin told Taehyung; Taehyung just nods, and throw himself on the bed. He fell asleep as soon as he lays down.

----------------------------------------------

Another morning has come. Everyone get ready, and leave to look around before leaving this evening.

"Eonnie, are you better? Still have fever or not?" Chaeyoung asked Sana. Sana smiles "I'm okay, I feel much better after I drank some medicines last night that you gave it to me" 

"Let's go, and get some breakfast" Dahyun said, as they leave the room to go find some breakfast to eat.

The girls leave their room, and then they saw Mark standing in front of their room. 

"Uh..can I talk with her for a bit?" Mark said, they turn to look at Sana to see if she agree. Sana looks at Mark.

--------------------

They both walk around the resort.

"Better now?" Mark said as he walks with Sana, Sana slightly smile and nods.

"Glad he found you" Mark smiles, as he looks around. Sana looks at Mark "Really?" Mark looks at her back "I wish I am the one who find you, but I already told him to take care of you"

"I can take care of myself" Sana said "Then why you ended up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter