10: Ten

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V

All of them arrive at the shopping center, everyone look around for some clothes. They show each other around, and take some pictures together. They also eat lunch together, everyone are enjoying being with each other.

"Do you guys want to go anywhere else?" Nayeon asked as everyone is relaxing at the restaurant after they are all full.

"I want to see the flowers" Tzuyu mentioned. 

"Me too" Mina said.

"Uh, I want to see it too, but I want to go to the beach first" Sana said.

"I want to go back, I heard that this evening, we will have a game in forest. So, I might need to save my energy" Jeongyeon said.

Most of them agreed, and they decide to go back. Sana looks at Taehyung "Do you want to go back too?"

Taehyung looks at her, "Let's go to the beach as you said" Sana smiles. 

"Tzuyu, let's go to see the flower together" Mina talked to Tzuyu, Jungkook and Jimin also catch up with them.

"Hey, have fun you love birds. I am going to get some sleep. See you guys later" Nayeon said, and wave.

Everyone leave after that. Taehyung and Sana then depart to the beach while Tzuyu, Jungkook, Jimin and Mina depart to see the flowers.

-------------------------

Both of them arrived at the beach. Sana then stands in front of the see and take a deep breathe. Taehyung also feels relax.

"Ah, this is so nice" Sana said, and grins. Taehyung takes a glance at her, and he kicks the sand around "Are you that happy?" 

Sana turns to him, and nods. 

Both of them stay silent as they both enjoy the view. "But..." Taehyung looks at her again, Sana also looks at him "Why didn't you just take a ride with Momo? You could have expand your comfort zone with girls" 

Taehyung then stares at the sea "Being comfortable with you is enough" his words made Sana's heart suddenly beat so fast. She turns away from Taehyung as well.

Taehyung just realized what he said, and he looks at her "I mean, I will try to get comfortable with you first before expanding" Taehyung added.

Sana laughs "Is that so?" Taehyung didn't response to her question, and change topic "Want to take a picture?" He said as he holds his camera.

"It would be bad if not" Sana said, Taehyung takes 3 steps backward, and hold his camera over his eyes.

"1 2 3" 

Click.

Taehyung looks at the grass side, and point to that side."One more, and go stand there" Taehyung said, and get ready to take a picture of her. 

"1 2 3"

Click.

Sana walks toward Taehyung to see the pictures.

"Wahh, it turns out so nice. You are good at taking pictures" Sana looks at her pictures, as she is amazed by Taehyung's skill.

"I'll send to you later" Taehyung said. Sana just nods. 

Taehyung looks at his watch "It's 4:00 PM already, shall we go back?" Taehyung asked Sana. "Let's go then" Sana said.

They both go back to the resort.

-------------------------------------------

It's 6:00 PM, everyone gather and make a campfire together, while the teachers, and some students do the bbq.

Everyone chit-chat with each other, as they enjoy the winds and the full moon that make everything perfect. 

"Okay everyone! It's 07:30 PM now, I guess we can start the game now" The teacher said as everyone had their attention to him.

"So, the game is prepared by the senior when you guys are having a break this afternoon. It's called 'Lost and Found' game. So, listen carefully, you will need to come and pick a number in this box. Each number had two papers. So, you will have a partner each. You will need to find the letters that spell 'J e j u I s l a nd', and we also have a map for you to follow so, don't go anywhere that is not in the map because it can be dangerous in this forest. We also give you guys one flashlight per person, and one map for both of you. Once you're done finding, please follow the map again to get back here. Do you guys understand?" The teachers, and everyone said yes.

"Why do we have to play it at this hour? I'm scared" Hoseok said.

"Maybe they want to test our courage?" Namjoon said.

Everyone goes to pick their number, Sana got paired with Momo. Taehyung with Mark.

"Do you think they will be okay together?" Jungkook asked Jimin, Jimin looks at them "Who knows" 

Everyone start to enter into the forest, and start their mission.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Why the hell would it has to be him? I got annoyed bit, and I can see he is too. Ever since that day, He actually never bother Sana anymore. But, from what I observe, it seems like he behaving well. I hate to see this, but probably he did change. Because based on how Sana see him before, she always fear him, but now it seems like she also seems to see him changing too. Because she acts normally when seeing him now.

"How is she?" 

He must be talking about her "Fine" I said as I keep looking around for the letters, I don't want to stuck with him any longer.

"You like her, don't you?" There is that question again. "I don't know" I really don't know. Do I really like her as more than friends? Because I never like anyone before or date before. How am I suppose to know the like is different?

"You don't know?" He scoffs "If so, why did you asked me to stay away from her. Isn't it because you are jealous?" Mark then grab something that is left sticking near the tree "Found one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter