1: O n e

A knock to your world | Taehyung & Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's P.O.V

Tring!!!!

My eyes are twitching as the alarm is ringing out loud echoing my room. I reach my hand to turn off the alarm on the table which is next to my bed.

"Ugh" I groan and stretch my body on my bed and rub my eyes then I stare at my room ceiling. 

"First day of high school" I murmur alone and let out a wide smile then I get up to fix my bed and get into the bathroom to wash myself and prepare for school. 

My name is Minatozaki Sana. Today, I am going to enter my first year of high school and yes, I like school. I like them because I get to meet my friends not just because I enjoy study. Hehe. I am happier to know that all my close friend or they known as my singing and dancing mates are going to same school as me. Because we promise to go to the same high school after middle school and we do!

I curl my hair into a little bit of wavy hair then I put on some light make up and go downstair. 

"Hi mom and dad" I walk into the dining room and greet my parents and kiss them a peck on their cheek. My parents both look at me and give me a smile. 

"Good morning, Shiba" Dad called my nickname and turn to look at his newspaper again. "Yes, good morning sweetie" Mom also greeted me.

"Dad, can you greet me like mom?" I scoff at my dad and he just laughs and shakes his head. "Fine" I grab a sit and start eating my breakfast which is just a toast. 

"Anyway, won't get to drop you at your first day of high school today. Dad and mom are going to Japan today"  I am eating my toast not surprise with what they said since most of the time, they spend their time coming back and forth to Japan as their business were mostly related to Japanese people as we are originally Japanese afterall. They also go to other countries as well mostly.

"When are you coming back?" I look at them and drink my milk to finish off my breakfast.

"Probably next 3 months" My mom answer and take my dish to wash before her, dad and me walk out from the dining room to the front door. 
They carry out their luggages and call a taxi to get to the airport. The taxi arrive and the driver help them load their luggages.

Mom turns to me "Stay safe, sweetie. If you are lonely. You can call your friends or go to sleep over at their house if you are bored statying alone, okay? If you need to buy something in Japan, call me." She gives me a peck on a cheek and dad also.

"Yes, mom. You guys too, have a safe trip. Don't overwork, on weekend please have a date" I laugh and they also laugh with me. The driver done loaded all their luggages. My parents get in the taxi and dad roll the mirror down and say something.

"Stay safe, shiba. Make sure the house is also safe" I nod. "Don't worry, I'm a dog afterall" I put on a smile and give him a peace sign.

There they go. I stand and see the taxi drift away and I turn to other side of the road and walk to school.

After 15 minutes walk, I reach my high school. Pretty close to my home. I stand and look at the school from the front gate and smile. 

Gonna make new friends. I let out a smile. I love making new friends. I like getting a long with everyone even though we're not consider as close friend but I stil hope that we all get along in class.

"Sana!" A voice call out my name, I definitely know that high pitch voice belong to Momo. I turn to the voice and grin. There, I saw all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter