STRAWBERRY MILK

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are beautiful…”

Baekhyun groans as he wakes up from his sleep. He looks around the room. “Chanyeol Sunbae?” Weirdly, he could hear Chanyeol’s voice singing. He sits up from the bed and notices that he is wearing the earphones. “Oh…” He takes of the earphones and he just remembers that he fall asleep while listening to the song that Chanyeol sent him.

He yawns and later on just stares blankly to the front. “You are beautiful… I wonder who that beautiful guy is…” He looks at the mirror table and could see himself on it. “mmm… Look at you…” His hair is all messy that makes him look all messy.

While thinking about how ‘ugly’ he is, his phone rings that wakes him up from his thought and just takes the phone. “Yobseyo…”

“Where are you?” It is Chen.

“In my room of course.” Baekhyun said.

“You are still at the dorm? Yah, our class will start in like ten minutes. You are late, Baek.” Chen said.

Baekhyun’s eyes grow wider and he looks at the clock on the wall. “OH MY GOSH!!!” He gets up from the bed. “Chen, I need to quickly get ready for class.”

“Yah, you need to wear a white shirt with black pant and a necktie too.” Chen said.

“Why?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yah, you have the profile shooting today.” Chen said.

“Oh . Arrasso, I will talk to you later.” Baekhyun replied and end the call. He runs to the bathroom to take a quick shower. He will obviously going to be late for the class, but he needs to at least take shower because he feels so uncomfortable to stay outside all day without showering first.

After done with the shower, he runs to his closet and takes the clothes as Chen told him, wearing his clothes in hurry, he also walks to the mirror table, putting his lenses on and make his hair look presentable. After he done, he quickly takes his backpack, run to the door, wear his shoe and finally get out from the room in hurry that make him bump to someone.

“Oh, I am sorry…” Baekhyun said and bows to whoever that person is.

“It’s okay.” A familiar deep voice fills his ear. “I can see that you are late.”

Baekhyun lifts his head and looks at the tall Giant in front of him. “Sunbae…”

“Want a ride?” Chanyeol asked and shows his car’s key to Baekhyun.

Well, Baekhyun is not in the place to say no. He already late for his class and if he walks from here, it will at least take 15 more minutes walking. If he goes with Chanyeol with his car, it will only 5 minutes from here. “Sure.”

“Then, come on.” Chanyeol said and walks first.

Baekhyun nods. He locks the door and quickly follows Chanyeol to the elevator. They go straight to the car with Baekhyun keeps on stealing glance at the tall Giant who keeps on whistling happily. Then, that Giant opens the door for him.

“Midget~” Chanyeol gestures his hand to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looks at him before he just gets into the car. “Thank you.”

Chanyeol closes the door and smiles widely. He is so lucky today. He got to meet Baekhyun and can even drive that Midget to the campus. Even the way to the campus from their dormitory just like 5 minutes, at least he could still spend time with Baekhyun.

“Put your seatbelt on.” Chanyeol said as he put his on.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods and quickly puts his seatbelt on.

Chanyeol looks at the smaller beside of him. He wishes he could just put that seatbelt on for Baekhyun, but he needs to control himself. He starts to drive the car and keep on whistling happily.

Baekhyun looks at the Sunbae. “Sunbae…”

“mmm?” Chanyeol respond.

“Did something happen? You look so happy.” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun before he turns back to the front. “Well, of course I will be happy. I met my first love in the early of the morning.” He said.

“Oh…” Baekhyun nods. He slowly looks to the front and hold tightly to his backpack on his lap. Now, he hates himself for asking that.

Chanyeol glances at Baekhyun and keep on smiling. He turns to the front again. “So, you already memorize the song?”

“mmm… I listen to the song until I fall asleep last night.” Baekhyun said.

“Great. Maybe we can start your lesson tonight.” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah.” Baekhyun nods. Chanyeol starts to whistle again. “That person… is he so beautiful?”

“Who?” Chanyeol asked.

“Your first love.” Baekhyun replied and just keep his sight down.

“Ahhh… mmm…” Chanyeol glances at Baekhyun. “Well… what can I say is… he is too cute and too beautiful. I think, he is more beautiful than an Angel. An angel can’t be compare to him or maybe… he is the Angel himself.”

Baekhyun bites his bottom lips. “I thought… you are not gay.”

“Well, I am not gay, but I just like him. Whenever I see him, he makes my heart beat faster. But, when I see other guy, I don’t really feel anything, including girls too. So, maybe I just like him and maybe it is my destiny to just love him.” Chanyeol said.

“I see… Then, why don’t you just confess to him?” Baekhyun asked.

“mmm…” Chanyeol holds the steering hand with one hand while the other one he places at the window’s frame. “Well… It is too early for us and… I am worry that he will say no.”

“Hey… You are handsome, I am sure he will not say no. If you like someone and ask them out. I am sure everyone will say yes.” Baekhyun said. “He will be so stupid if he say no.”

Chanyeol stops the car since they already arrived in front of their faculty building. “Then…” he turns to Baekhyun. “If I ask you to date me, will you date me?”

“Eh?” Baekhyun surprises.

 “You said that everyone will say yes, so… will you date me if I ask you too?” Chanyeol asked.

“mmm…” Baekhyun does not know what he should say. He looks away from Chanyeol. How should he answers that? “I… I…” His phone suddenly rings. “… I am late, thank you for the ride, Sunbae.” He said, unbuckle the seatbelt and quickly gets out from the car.

“Wait, Baekhyun…” Chanyeol wants to stop him but Baekhyun already get out from the car and run to the building. He sighs. “If I ask you to date me, will you date me? My Baekhyun…”

___

Baekhyun, Irene and Chen walk together into the Photography club and could see that the club room already being fills with a lot of students that will be representing their courses. 

“Wow… Look at them… They look so beautiful and handsome.” Irene said.

“Hey, you are also beautiful, Noona.” Chen said.

“Well, I am like nothing compare to all these people.” Irene said.

Baekhyun looks around. He is looking for Jongin and when he spots Luhan, he smiles and waves his hand to him. “Luhan Hyung!”

Luhan turns to Baekhyun. “Baekkie ah.” He walks to him.

“Hyung, where is Jongin?” Baekhyun asked.

“Over there.” Luhan said and points at Jongin.

The three turns towards the way that Luhan is pointing at and could see that Jongin is being makeup by some girls. Two of the girls are applying the makeup on his face while two of them are making his hair.

“Wow… Is that really Jongin?” Chen asked.

“He looks hot.” Baekhyun said.

“Right, he looks hot and handsome, right?” Luhan asked.

“mmm… Now, I am worried. He will surely win this.” Baekhyun said.

“Hey, you can’t say that yet. Who know that you might win?” Chen said.

“Look at him, he has the face that girls are dying to sleep with. Why is he so handsome?” Baekhyun asked. “Why can’t I at least half handsome of him?”

“Yah, you are beautiful though.” Irene said.

“But Noona, beautiful is not really for boy. It supposed to be girl.” Baekhyun said.

“Aish, yah. Just be grateful.” Chen said.

Luhan chuckles and pat Baekhyun’s shoulder. “It is okay, Baekkie. You are beautiful enough and I am sure that after your photo be update at the SNU website, there will be lot of guy that will go to court you.”

“Tch…” Baekhyun rolls his eyes. He looks at the girl beside of Jongin who is being makeup too. She looks beautiful and cute, plus she is talking to the girls that is putting the makeup on her and she keeps on smiling while talking. “Who is that girl beside of him?”

Luhan turns to looks at the girl. “Oh, that is Yooa. She is the Princess for our course. She is pretty, right?” (Yooa from Oh My Girl, I really like her because she is so cute and pretty!)

Baekhyun nods. “Yes.”

“Oh My Gosh! There you are!” Heechul walks to them.

They turn to Heechul. “Hyung~” Baekhyun smiles to him.

“Yah, what are you guys doing here? Let’s go and get both of you all doll up. We need to take your profile photo today and you guys need to look absolutely perfect for this photo because it will be your first photo to be upload at the website, Facebook and Instagram of our SNU.” Heechul said.

“Ahhh… Okay, Hyung. Let’s go now.” Chen said.

Baekhyun turns to Luhan. “Hyung, I will talk to you later.”

Luhan nods. “Yes.” He walks back to Jongin and Yooa while the three walks and follows Heechul.

They start to be makeup by thoe girls that being bring by Heechul. While being makeup, Baekhyun takes his lense off because he worried that he will fall asleep. Then, he just close his eyes and let all those girls apply all those makeup on his face. Later on, he could hear some of the girls kind of squeals.

“What happen?” Baekhyun asked without even opening his eyes.

“Oh, those Princes from last year are here.” The girl said.

“mmm…” Baekhyun nods.

“Hey, Chanyeol!” Heechul’s voice fill his ear.

Baekhyun quickly opens his eyes when he hears that name.

“Hey, Hyung.” Chanyeol replied. He looks at Baekhyun. “Woah, our Prince looks so beautiful. Are you sure he should compete for the Prince? I think he suits to be the Princess th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter