DUBBOKKIE

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omo… Slow down, no one will steal the food from you.” Siwon said as he watches Baekhyun eating the jajangmyeon like he already been starving for a month.

Baekhyun looks at Siwon and he smiles. “I am just hungry and I need to go back there.”

Siwon could see the sauce at the end of Baekhyun’s lips. He extend his hand to Baekhyun and wipes the sauce with his finger. “Arrasso, just eat then.” “You are such a messy eater.” Siwon said and his thumb.

Baekhyun’s cheeks get red when Siwon wipes his lips. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand to make sure that there is no more sauce left. “I am not an messy eater, I am just in hurry.” He said.

“Arrasso.” Siwon smiles and just continue to eat his Jajangmyeon. He keeps on watching Baekhyun who continues to eat. He keeps on smiling as he watches the younger.

___

Baekhyun walks to Chen and Irene. The briefing already start and he kind of a bit late. “Where have you been?” Chen asked after he sits beside of them.

“Siwon Sunbae took me to eat with him.” Baekhyun said.

“I thought you are not feeling to eat.” Chen said.

Baekhyun shrugs and he just looks at the front where there is Eunhyuk, Hyoyoen, Victoria and Yunho from the dance club that briefs them about the opening performance which is dance performance.

“You guys will perform the song Balloon.” Chen said.

Baekhyun turns to him. “You mean Balloon by DBSK?”

“Yes.” Chen nods.

“Woah, I like that song. It is kind of cute song.” Baekhyun said.

“Yes.” Chen nods.

Then, Baekhyun looks back to the front. They are explaining about the time for the practice. Well, it will be a busy month for him. He needs to practice for the opening ceremony and he also needs to learn to play guitar. When he remembers about the guitar, he slowly looks around, looking for Chanyeol.

He could not see that Giant anywhere, so he just sigh and turns back to the front. Maybe he already left. They just listen to the briefing for the dance before the photography club takes over and explain to them about the two day trip to the East Sea where they will stay at the Resort and will do another photo shoot there.

___

Baekhyun, Chen, Irene, Luhan and Jongin walk out together from the building since they finally done with the briefing. Everyone is kind of tired and yawning and stretching their bodies.

“Oh… I can’t wait to go to my room and sleep.” Chen said.

“Nado.” Luhan replied.

“So, we are going to walk back to the dorm?” Chen asked.

Irene looks at them. “Actually, I have a car, would you like to come with my car?”

“Sure.” Chen nods rapidly.

“Then, let’s go.” Irene said.

“Oh wait… I think I need to pass.” Jongin said.

Baekhyun looks at him. “Why?”

“He has a date tonight.” Luhan replied.

“Eh? Date?” Baekhyun asked, quite surprise.

Jongin smile and slowly nods. “mmm…”

“With who? I did not know that you are dating someone.” Baekhyun said. “yah, I thought we are best friend.”

“Of course we are best friend.” Jongin replied.

“Then, how come and I did not know that you are dating someone?” Baekhyun asked.

“Well… probably because you are busy yourself with a certain Giant Sunbae.” Jongin said.

“What? So, now you are blaming me?” Baekhyun asked and crosses his arms on his chest.

Jongin chuckle and shook his head. “No.” He said.

“Who are you dating?” Baekhyun asked.

“mmm… I will introduce you to him later. But for now, he is waiting for me. I need to go first, bye.” Jongin said and pat Baekhyun’s shoulder. He waves his hand to the others and leaves.

“Woah… I never know that he is dating someone.” Baekhyun said as he watches Jongin leave.

“Yeah yeah, let’s go to the dorm now. I am tired.” Chen said and he wraps his hand around Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“Yes, let’s go.” Luhan said.

They follow Irene to her car and Baekhyun is about to open the door of the front seat when someone suddenly close the door back and surprise him. He looks at the hand that pushes the door close and he looks at the owner of the hand.

“Oh… Chanyeol Sunbae.” Irene looks at Chanyeol.

“Sunbae…” Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol.

Luhan and Chen also look at Chanyeol and kind of excited to see the two.

“Let’s go.” Chanyeol said.

“Eh?” Baekhyun frowns.

“Let’s go and have dinner. I am starving. Then, we should start your lesson.” Chanyeol said and he smiles to Baekhyun.

“But… I already kind of full and I am tired today. Can’t we just start next time with the guitar lesson?” Baekhyun asked. He actually still upset because of the strawberry milk earlier.

“I will not take no as the answer.” Chanyeol said and he grabs Baekhyun’s wrist. Then, he just pulls Baekhyun to walk with him.

“oh oh… Sunbae…” Baekhyun looks at all his friends and they are kind of waving their hands to him and they seem like enjoying this scene. Obviously, Chen and Luhan know about his crush to Chanyeol. He looks back to the front and could see that they already at Chanyeol’s car. Chanyeol opens the door to him and gesture him to go in. “I am not hungry and I am tired, I want to go back to the room.”

“But, I am hungry.” Chanyeol said. “And we does not have much time, Midget. Soon, you will be busy with the opening performance practice. If you did not start as soon as possible with the guitar lesson, you might can’t make it.”

Baekhyun sighs and he takes his hand from Chanyeol. He crosses his arms on his chest and looks at the Giant. “Okay, I am agree with the guitar lesson, but why do I need to go and have dinner with you? You should ask other Prince and Princess to go with you.” He said and looks away. Just like as how Chanyeol gave the milks to the others, so just go with them? Why would the Giant bother to ask him?

“Because I want to go with you.” Chanyeol said.

“I don’t want to go with you.” Baekhyun replied and he looks at Chanyeol with his expressionless face.

Chanyeol arches his eyebrow. “Midget, did I do something wrong?” He asked.

“How would I know? Ask yourself.” Baekhyun replied. “If you make some mistake, you should know better.”

Chanyeol thinks for couple of seconds. “I don’t think I done anything wrong.” He said. “Tell me. Why you seem so upset with me right now, Midget?”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. “I am not going to say anything and you!” he points his finger to Chanyeol that manage to startle the Giant. “Stop calling me Midget!” He shouts and gets into the car, shutting the door loudly.

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun inside of the car. “What is that? Is he mad just because I call him Midget? That is what make him upset?” he asked. He walks to the door of the driver seat. “If he upset just about that, I also can be upset. He talk about that Kim Jongin and went somewhere with Siwon Sunbae. I am more pissed than him though.” He thought to himself and get into the car. He looks at Baekhyun who just looks outside of the car and crosses his arms on the chest.

“Yah… Are you upset just because I call you Midget?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun did not answer.

“Then… I am sorry… I know that you are not really short, but you are kind of cute because you are short.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun turns to him. “I am not short, I am 174 cm!”

“Arrasso arrasso.” Chanyeol lifts his hands, surrender to Baekhyun’s anger. “You don’t need to shout.”

Baekhyun looks away again. Chanyeol watches him and the car fill with silence except for Baekhyun’s breathing in anger and Chanyeol calm breath. “What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked after like 2 minutes of silence. He turns to Chanyeol. “You said you are hungry, let’s quickly go and eat.”

Chanyeol nods his head. “Arrasso.” He starts the car and about to puts on the seatbelt but he notices that Baekhyun still did not put it on too. So, he leans in closer, takes the seatbelt on for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun just looks away, did not give a damn care about Chanyeol.

“There you are, Baby Hyun.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun turns to Chanyeol. “What?”

“What?” Chanyeol asked.

“What did you call me?” Baekhyun asked.

“Well, since I can’t call you Midget, I will call you Baby Hyun.” Chanyeol said and he flashes his handsome smile to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun’s eyes grow wider. His heart feels like stop beating to hear that deep voice of Chanyeol calls him as Baby. He looks away and his cheeks get red as his face got hotter.

“It is okay for me to call you Baby Hyun?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun turns back to him. “Yah, I am not your Baby. Just call me Baekhyun or something.”

“But, I want to call you Baby Hyun though.” Chanyeol said and he smiles teasingly to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun bites his bottom lips. “I… I am not allowing it.”

“But I still want to.” Chanyeol said and he pinches Baekhyun’s cheek.

“Yah!” Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol’s hand away.

“Yah?” Chanyeol asked. “Yah, Byun Baekhyun. Maybe you forgot this but I am your senior. Where is your respect to me?” He asked and change his face to a serious one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter