Headstrong

Of Idols & Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"–nnie. JENNIE!" Taeyeon yelled, trying to shake Jennie out of her shock. She had been standing still for a solid minute. "Jen! Look at me. You're okay, it's okay." She grabbed onto her mandu cheeks and forced Jennie to look at her. 

 

The Blackpink leader heaved a deep sigh, blinking her eyes rapidly. "Unnie! Chahee has her, she has Joohyun. I-I—" Jennie started to hyperventilate as she felt a strong pain in her chest. 

 

Taeyeon hugged her tightly. "Breathe, J. It's okay, you'll figure something out. Calm down, everything will be fine. You're strong, you can do this." She whispered words of encouragement into Jennie's ear. She felt Jennie's breathe slowing down. 

 

"Unnie, I have to go. I need to go to the agency. Find out what happened." Jennie said, squeezing her sister one last time before letting her go, and picked up her phone from the floor. She noticed Jisoo was still on the line, she could faintly hear her calling out to her. She held the phone up to her ear. "I'm fine, Jisoo. I'll be there shortly." Jisoo told her to be safe and hung up.

 

"Be careful, Jen. Don't do anything without thinking first. I know you care a lot about Irene, but don't do anything reckless." 

 

Jennie nodded, "Yes, unnie. I know. Is Tiffany unnie gonna be back tonight?"

 

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. "No, she's in LA recording for her new album. Why?""

 

"You need to come with me to the agency, I don't want anything to happen to you. Knowing Chahee, she'll use you too, to get to me."

 

"I'll go with you, J. If it makes you feel better, one less thing to worry about, right?" Taeyeon flashed her cute smile, trying to calm her younger sister down. She knows that frantic look in Jennie's eyes. But she need to be calm in order to think clearly. 

 

It seemed to work since Jennie let out a chuckle. "Unnie, I would always be worried about you."

 

"Right. Enough chit chat, let's get you to the agency quickly. I don't think time is exactly on our side." Taeyeon said as she went into her room to pack a few things in a bag.

 

As soon as that was done, they quickly went to Jennie's car, the squad leader eyes always looking around, seeing if there was anyone following them or planning to attack. She couldn't afford to put her guard down right now.

 

***

"Jennie! You're here! Come on, we have to start the briefing." Jisoo said as soon as Taeyeon and Jennie walked into the agency. "Tae unnie, you know where the VIP rooms are, I apologize for not going to you to your room, but we need to quickly formulate a plan."

 

"It's okay, I understand. Now go, they're waiting for you." Taeyeon said and smiled before walking down another hallway.

 

Jennie and Jisoo walked into So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter