Trouble in Paradise

Of Idols & Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's heartbeat raced as she quickly got into her car, placing her hands and head on the steering wheel, trying to catch her breath from running so quickly. She couldn't seem to process what had happened a few minutes ago.

She kissed Irene, Irene kissed her.

The squad leader felt her cheeks burn slightly as she thought back to that moment in Irene's room. Could it be she actually had feelings for the Red Velvet leader? Jennie shook her head. No, of course not. She didn't.

She shouldn't. 

She wasn't good enough to be with Irene. Ire-no, Joohyun was one of a kind. She was sweet, timid, beautiful. Oh my, was she beautiful. Jennie thought to herself, putting her head back onto the headrest of her seat. 

While she was the complete opposite. Jennie was broken. She was emotionally unstable, even though she doesn't show it very often. I'm not good for her, get that into your brain, Jen. Irene Bae can't be yours. She sighed. Even though you want her to be.

Jennie shook the bad thoughts out of her head, and started the car. She needed to be with the only person who understood her the best out of everyone.

Her sister, Kim Taeyeon.

She failed to notice someone watching her from afar.

***
Jennie parked her car next to her sister's car and got out. She sighed once more before closing the door and making her way to her sister's apartment. 

She knocked on the door and waited for Taeyeon to open. There was a few seconds of silence, Jennie was guessing her sister was looking through the peep hole, probably standing on her tippy toes. Jennie smiles slightly at the thought. She heard the lock being turned and she looked up as the door was swung open. She felt herself being pulled into the body of Taeyeon. Jennie put arms around Taeyeon's waist and hugged her back just as tightly.

"Jennie-yah, you're here! I thought you were still in the hospital?" Taeyeon asked as she pulled back slightly to look into her younger sister's eyes. "They let you out already? Sorry I couldn't go any earlier, I was stuck doing some last minute schedules. I was going to visit you later."

The leader smiled at her sister's worried face, "I'm fine, Tae unnie. The doctor said I was fine." Her smile dwindled a little and Taeyeon noticed.

"Why don't you come in, you look like you have a lot on your mind." Taeyeon let go of Jennie and let her into her apartment, before shutting the door and locking it.

They walked into the living room and sat at the couch. "So you wanna tell me what's going on in that head of yours?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hm. I could never fool you, huh, unnie?" 

"Of course not," She laughed. "I've only known you my entire life, Jennie-yah. I wouldn't be a good unnie if I didn't know when you were upset or something."

Jennie could only sigh, "I don't even know where to start." She closed her eyes and leaned back on the couch. She looked exhausted. She opened an eye to look at her sister, who was still looking at her with worry in her eyes. "Unnie, how did you know Tiffany unnie was the one?"

Taeyeon's eyes widened in surprise at the question. Is her sister finally in love? She blinked and cleared . "I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter