Universal Death Squad

Of Idols & Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chahee smirked to herself as she took the phone off of her ear. She turned around to face her three hostages. "Looks like they're here already. Are you prepared to watch your precious lovers die in my hands?" She looked at them with an evil grin. She focused her eyes on Irene, who was staring back at her with anger.

 

"They wouldn't allow you to lay a single hand on them. Jennie and the girls will stop you." Irene said in a low tone. 

 

Chahee only chuckled, "Believe what you want. I always get my way."

 

"Why, Why are you doing this?" Wendy asked, as she swallowed the lump in . 

 

"Because," Chahee paused. "Jennie belongs to me, I own her. She was lucky to have me in her life until she locked me away. She betrayed me." She clenched her jaw, thinking of the memories. "And now, that I've found her again. I can finally have my revenge."

 

"But why kill her? You said she was yours, but you're going to murder her?!" Irene asked, her voice rising with each word.

 

"Because if little miss Irene Bae can't have her, and I can't either. Then no one will. And you're all going to watch me kill her."

 

"YOU'RE INSANE!" Joy yelled.

 

Chahee shook her head, "No. I'm just doing what I should've done a long time ago. Im going to kill her. Torture her. But first I have to kill her dumb squad."

 

"Don't you dare–" A slap was heard through the warehouse, as Chahee put down her hand. Irene turned her head back to look at her living nightmare in front of her with tears eyes.

 

"Shut up. If it's one thing I hate, it's people telling me what to do." Chahee growled, opening her switchblade. "And for that, you get one cut, if you don't shut your mouth I will keep cutting you." 

 

Irene's eyes widened as Chahee sliced through her upper arm, giving her a medium sized cut. Irene let out a whimper as she felt the blood come out of the cut.

 

"Unnie! Are you okay?" Joy asked, looking at her leader in concern. 

 

Chahee smirked as she put away her switch blade, she turned to exit the room, ignoring the shouts coming from Wendy and Joy. 

 

***

 

"He should be the last one." Lisa whispered as she slowly put the man's body on the ground. They had all sneakily put them to sleep by pressing on their pressure point or putting them in a chokehold. They didn't want to kill anyone if it wasn't necessary.

 

Then there was voice heard through their bluetooths. "Girls, the perimeter is secured. We should be good to go." Jisoo was the one talking. "I'm heading back to the entrance of the warehouse."

 

"Roger that." Jennie said back, looking around the warehouse, trying to see if there were any cameras on them.

 

"Well, that was easy." Chaeyoung commented. "It was almost too easy."

 

"Chahee wants us to find her quickly. She's been dying to get me into her hands." Jennie said as she watched Jisoo pop out from around the corner. "She has another thing coming if she thinks she'll win over me that easily."

 

"Or any of us for that matter." Lisa said.

 

"Come on, lets not waste anymore time, who knows what she's been doing to the girls." Jisoo interjected, opening the door to the warehouse, stepping inside quietly. 

 

***

 

"Boys, they've reached inside the warehouse. Rough them up a bit but don't kill them. Leave that to me." Chahee ordered, looking at the ten guys, the last of her men, who were standing in the her office with her. She was looking at the cameras, watching Blackpink walking through a hallway.

 

"Of course boss." One of them said. There was sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter