Red Velvet

Of Idols & Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Please come in girls! We will quickly brief you on the situation and then you’re off to SM Entertainment.” Solar said, as she waved BlackPink into her office.

 

The girl squad sat across from Solar as Jennie asked, “SM? Are we guarding my sister again?”

 

Solar shook her head, as a hologram showed itself in between them, showing a picture of five girls smiling back at them wearing expensive looking outfits. Jennie seemed to be staring at one of them, she looked familiar.

 

“Girls, this is Red Velvet. Also apart of SM Entertainment, you will be guarding them until further notice. Recently, one of the members has come out and is receiving some death threats, SM has instructed us to carefully watch over the girls until everything passes. You think you can do that?” Solar said as she examined her employees’ faces. 

 

“That’s horrible unnie, sometimes I don’t understand people. Love is love no matter what.” Chaeyoung said, as she frowned.

 

“Fortunately everyone has been more supportive than not, but SM are just being cautious during this time. I picked you girls because so far you’re my best team for the job. So, with that being said, do you accept this job?” 

 

Jennie looked towards the other members as they silently spoke to each other, after a few seconds all of the girls smiled to one another and Jennie turned towards Solar. “Yes unnie, we’ll do it.”

 

“I still find it weird that your girls can do that.” Solar commented. “Well, you can head on over to SM to meet with Red Velvet and cover any need to know things, alright? I’m counting on you, BlackPink.”

 

The four girls stood up and saluted their boss with a smile. “Don’t worry, Solar unnie! We’re ready for anything!” Lisa said, as they gave one last bow and headed for the door.

 

***

 

“So, who do you think is the prettiest?” Lisa asked with a smirk, they were still sitting in the van, making their way to the SM building.

 

The other three girls rolled their eyes playfully, Lisa always seemed to ask this question when they guard a girl group.

 

“Would you stop being such a playboy?” Jisoo asked as she texted someone on her phone. 

 

“What? It was just a question,” Lisa looked to Chaeyoung. “Rosie is the only one who doesn’t really flirt in this squad.”

 

“You forget that I don’t either, you monkey.” Jennie said, as she looked out of the window. 

 

“You never were the same after that girl broke your heart.” Lisa sighed.

 

“Never liked her, I knew she was a snake.” Jisoo mumbled as she crossed her arms.

 

Chaeyoung laid her head on Jennie’s shoulder, “Don’t worry unnie, you’ll find someone who deserves you.” 

 

Jennie smiled. “Thank you, Chaeyoung-ah.”

 

“Alright, alright! Enough of this! Come on! We’ve arrived to SM!” Lisa shouted as she opened the door.

 

“Would you calm down?!” 

 

“Sorry, Jisoo unnie.” 

 

“Hey, Lisa,” Chaeyoung looked at her dorky friend. “Whatever happened with Nayeon unnie?”

 

Lisa pouted. “She rejected me. Nayeon unnie realized she was in love with Jeongyeon unnie. Oh well, I wish her the best.”

 

Jennie walked in front of them, being that she is the leader, while the other three walked behind her. “Try to keep your calm, you don’t want to scare these girls.” The leader said, as they walked towards the elevator.

 

“You’re the one who is sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter