Retrospection

Of Idols & Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Warning: Physical abuse ahead.]

 

“WHAT?!” Solar jumped out of her seat and stared at Jennie in shock. “Are you sure?”

 

Jennie sighed and sat down on a couch, putting her face in her hands. The room was starting to spin again. “Y-yeah. I’m sure.”

 

“Jennie-ah, are you okay?” Jisoo sat down next to her cousin, and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Lisa, get her some water please.”  

 

The Thai nodded and quickly went out.

 

“I thought we got rid of her years ago.” Moonbyul spoke up, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “We made sure she wouldn’t escape the prison she was in.”

 

“Well you know Chahee, she always finds a way. It’s her way or no way.” Jennie commented, grabbing the water bottle from Lisa who had returned a few moments ago. 

 

“You never really told us much about her.” Solar mentioned. “You were always so reluctant to tell us.”

 

“Well, Chahee, as you may have guessed, is conniving, evil, she’s spoiled. Whatever she wants she gets.” Chaeyoung finally said after being quiet for while. There was a tone of malice in her voice, which had low key had their bosses a little surprised. They had never heard Chaeyoung speak that way about anyone.

 

“She hurt our Jennie.” Jisoo squeezed Jennie’s shoulder, “it was so bad one day Jennie couldn’t even stand on her own two feet.”

 

Moonbyul squeezed her wife’s hand, seeing that she was tearing up at the thought of Jennie lying on the ground, helpless.

 

“Park Chahee was over possessive, she was abusive, a manipulator, she was so obsessed with Jennie. We were lucky to even see her at all when she was with her.” Lisa gritted her teeth at the thought of the woman.

 

“Can we ask what happened that day? If you’re ready to tell us...” Solar asked gently. 

 

Jennie nodded, “Yeah, I owe you after all you have done for me.”

 

Moonbyul shook her head, “You owe us nothing.”

 

Jennie simply nodded, “Anyways...”

 

^ Flashback ^

 

Jennie grunted as she was pushed to the ground, in an alley that Chahee pushed her in.

 

“What did I tell you about speaking to other women, Jennie?” Chahee kicked Jennie in the stomach. “Why did you smile at that woman at the store, honey?!” Another kick. “You know I don’t like it when your attention isn’t on me.” A yank of the hair. “You never listen to me, Jennie!” 

 

“I-I’m s-sorry. P-p-please st-op.” Jennie pleases as Chahee delivered a slap to her face. 

 

The woman stopped her assault, and softly caressed Jennie’s cheek, causing her to flinch under the touch. “Why must you hurt me, Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter