Die

Of Idols & Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello there." 

 

"JENNIE!" Irene yelled, looking at her with tears eyes. "Please, help us!"

 

"SHUT UP!"

 

Jennie gritted her teeth as she was the first to move from the four girls. She took a few steps toward Chahee.

 

"Ah, ah, ah." Chahee said, pulling out a detonator behind her back, her thumb on the red button. "Take anymore steps and I'll blow this place up with all of us in it."

 

Jennie growled and glared at Chahee, clenching her fists at her side. "Let them go, Chahee." The rest of the girls walked up next to Jennie. Jisoo and Chaeyoung on one side and Lisa on her other side.

 

"And why should I do that? I've kept them for this long. Why not longer?" Chahee smirked, she walked backwards keeping her eyes on Blackpink, towards Irene, as she used her other hand to take out a gun from a holster on her hip. She pointed it towards Irene's head. Wendy and Joy let out screams. "So how do you want to do this? Should I kill them first, then you?"

 

The Red Velvet leader closed her eyes as tears ran down her face.

 

Blackpink quickly pulled out their pistols as well, all aimed at Chahee.

 

"Put your gun down, Kim. Or I'll kill her." She nudged Irene's head with the barrel of her gun, making the girl to clench her eyes tighter. Chahee was about to pull the trigger when Jennie shouted.

 

"Don't! Please!" Jennie kneeled down and gently put her gun on the floor, standing up to full height with her hands out in front of her, a sign that said she wasn't going to try anything.

 

"You girls as well, I won't hesitate to kill any of them." Chahee yelled, pushing the gun harder against Irene's temple.

 

Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jisoo all obeyed immediately, copying what Jennie did a while ago.

 

"Chahee, this has nothing to do with them, please let them leave. It's me you want, isn't it? I'll go to you in exchange for the girls." Jennie pleaded, her heart breaking, looking at Irene who was quietly crying, her eyes still shut tightly.

 

Chahee tilted her head with an evil smile, putting a finger to her chin, pretending to think about it. "Hmmm, your life for theirs," she shook her head and laughed. "Not good enough. I want you AND your team."

 

"They did nothing to you!" Jennie angrily said, her hands balling up into fists. 

 

"OH! But they did my sweet Jennie, if I recall, they beat me up for hurting you, don't you remember? When I left you on the floor a bleeding mess?" She laughed again. "They need to pay as well."

 

"I won't le—"

 

"Jennie." Lisa stepped up next to her. She only said her name that way when she was serious and sure about something. "It's okay, remember our promise? Anywhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter