Let’s Get Real

Of Idols & Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's been a while since we've been in here." Chaeyoung said as she walked around the room, looking at all of the weapons that were on the wall. "In just a few hours we'll be face to face with Chahee again."

 

Lisa smirked and took down a machine pistol, a T15 to be exact. examining the weapon  before turning to the wall of melee weapons. "I can't wait to put my hands on her again, if she knows what's good for her."

 

"Like I said before, we don't know what she's capable of. So we have to stay alert." Jennie calmly stated, grabbing a combat knife, putting it in it's sheath that she had a attached onto her right leg.

 

"I just hope nothing happens while we're getting there, Chahee isn't one to hold onto her promises." Chaeyoung started to tear up thinking of Joy. "I just hope Joy and the other girls are holding up fine."

 

"Hey, none of that. They're fine. As long as we follow what Chahee said, we'll be okay. We're gonna have to find an opening, we'll need to catch her off guard, but I haven't thought how."

 

"Let's just get there get there first, then we can come up with some sort of plan." Jisoo spoke as she entered the weapon room. She took down her favorite .45 pistol from the wall and grabbed some tear gas as well, putting it in her holsters.

 

"We're not planning on actually killing her, are we? Wouldn't it be excessive?" Chaeyoung commented, looking at her squad members pick up several different weapons. 

 

"We're not actually going to kill her, but Chahee wouldn't stand down if we didn't have any sort of weapon on us." Lisa said. 

 

"Right. Are we all set, team? Remember try to stick together and don't get too crazy, alright? We don't know what Chahee is exactly going to do when we show up." Jennie spoke, as she got into leader mode.

 

Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung all have a salute to their leader. "Roger that, J." They watched Jennie put in her earpiece and they all did the same. 

 

"Come on, lets go. We have some girls to save." Jennie smirked, walking out of the room first. The others followed suit, once they exited they came face to face with Solar, Moonbyul and Taeyeon. 

 

"Ready, girls?" Solar asked, looking at her best team. She herself had a few weapons on her as well, just in case Chahee's men were to find out that they followed Blackpink. "We're going to be a mile out from the warehouse, we should still be able to communicate to you through the ear pieces. We’ll hack into the warehouses cameras to keep an eye on you girls.”

 

“Wouldn’t Chahee find out, surely she didn’t hire idiots to be her security.” Jennie commented.

 

Moonbyul smirked, “Have you forgotten we developed a special VPN, they wouldn’t even tell we’re in their system. My Special Operatives are one of a kind after all. It’s a shame you girls chose not to be part of my sector anymore.”

 

Solar chuckled. “You send them on the most difficult missions, babe. They wanted simpler jobs, you know that.”

 

Lisa smiled, “Maybe one day we’ll go back, boss.” 

 

Moonbyul nodded, “Just think about it. Anyways,” she pulled out a black rectangular box. She opened it and the girls saw 4 watches, they looked normal, nothing out of the ordinary. “As we mentioned earlier, these watches have a special tracker inside them. Even if somehow the cameras or the earpieces give out, and you’re in trouble, there’s a button you can push and we’ll get there as soon as possible.”

 

The team all grabbed one of the watches and placed it on their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter