Playing with Fire

Of Idols & Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soon. Soon you will be mine again, Jennie. And this time I won't let you go." Chahee said as she saw her men bring in three girls into her warehouse. She watched as they set them down on the chairs and tied them up with rope. All three girls were crying, they were too scared to do anything. She noticed something wrong. 

 

"Where are the other two?" She said, looking at the three guys in front of her. 

 

One of the guys stepped forward hesitantly, "Uhm, we thought there were only three ma'am."

 

Chahee rolled her eyes, "Idiots. You're all idiots. Now get out before I decide to end you." The three guys hurriedly walked out of Chahee's sight. The woman smirked as she walked up to Irene who closed her eyes. She was shaking from fear as well.

 

Chahee grabbed onto Irene's face roughly, squeezing her face. She waited for Irene to open her eyes. "You're gonna make it so easy for me to get Jennie again. When she finds out your missing, she'll do anything to find you. What a pity, shame you'll die in my hands after she finds me." 

 

Irene could only whimper as she held in her sobs, she could hear Wendy and Joy trying to hold back theirs as well. They didn't know what to do.

 

"What does she see in you? You're nothing. You're weak, look at you," Chahee smirked, releasing Irene from her grasp. "Shaking like a leaf."

 

"Jennie will save us. They all will, you'll see." Joy spoke up, feeling a sense of courage go through her. "You'll regret ever taking us."

 

Chahee simply laughed and shook her head. Before she said anything else, one of her men came in with a phone in hand. "Miss, the phone you sent has been . It's time." 

 

"Good. Now go. I have a date." The man bowed and quickly left. Chahee dialed a number and switched it to FaceTime, she waited for a few seconds until the face of Jennie appeared on the phone.

 

Chahee grinned. "Hello, my kitten."

 

***

 

There were gasps heard all over the office when they heard the voice that came through the phone. Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jisoo could all be seen tightening their hands into fists, and clenched jaws. Lisa and Chaeyoung looked to be more upset, seeing as their lovers Wendy and Joy were held captive as well. By the looks of their faces, they knew exactly who that was. Seulgi and Yeri looked at them with confusion while Solar and Moonbyul looked like they were ready to fight as well.

 

"Chahee." Jennie said through her clenched teeth. She glared hatefully at the woman who made a few years of her life a living hell. "Where are the girls?!"

 

Chahee only smirked. 

 

Jennie growled lowly, seeming almost animalistic. "ANSWER ME DAMN IT! If you hurt any of the–"

 

"You'll do what, Jennie? Are you gonna hurt me? Kill me? You couldn't even lay a single finger on me back then," Chahee laughed evilly. "Do you think I'm scared of you? If I remember correctly, I had you on your hands and knees begging for mercy. You're a coward, my kitten."

 

Lisa stood up and grabbed the phone from Jennie before the squad leader could say anything else. "Listen here you piece of , if you hurt my Wendy I will–"

 

There was scream that stopped Lisa mid sentence, followed by a laugh from Chahee. "Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter