All My Love

Of Idols & Bodyguards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie breathed heavily as she slowed down on the treadmill that she was running on. She was at the agency, after visiting her parents she needed to exercise to clear her mind a bit. Her cousin, Jisoo had accompanied her, saying that she needed to blow off some steam from her argument that she had with Momo earlier.

 

"So, have you thought of a way to confess to Miss Bae?" Jisoo asked, opening her water bottle and taking a sip. 

 

Jennie grabbed her towel that was hanging on the side of the treadmill and wiped her forehead off. "Well, maybe like a candle lit dinner? I'm not sure. I'm a little rusty when it comes to dating and doing all that planning." 

 

Jisoo nodded, "Hm, well you haven't really talked about what happened before all of this crap went down, have you?"

 

"No, i haven't really had the time to go talk to her."

 

"Are you avoiding her?" They walked towards the bench press next, Jisoo going first as Jennie was behind her, being her spotter.

 

"No. I just have to think of what I want to say to her. I don't want to mess up my confession, that would be embarrassing." Jennie watched as Jisoo brought the bar up and down a few times. Her already red cheeks turning a shade darker at the thought of doing something stupid in front of Irene. "I don't know, I just want my confession to be perfect." She put the bar back onto its resting spot when she saw Jisoo struggle to lift it.

 

Jisoo sat up and turned around to face her leader, she crossed her arms and tilted her head with a slight smile. "Don't overthink it, J. When the time comes, you'll find the perfect words you want to say. Spontaneous confessions are usually the best and the most genuine. So," She stood up and walked over to Jennie, grabbing her by the shoulders. "Why don't you go over there after freshening up and go talk to her, take it from there. Maybe even ask her out?"

 

The Blackpink leader smiled and gave Jisoo a hug, "Thanks unnie. You really helped me out just now and I think I know what to do for our first date!"

 

"No problem, Jennie-ah. You deserve to be happy, now go get your girl."

 

"Right, and why don't you go and try to make up with Momo, you're always so sad when you two fight." Jennie commented as she grabbed her water bottle and towel, heading to the locker room to take a shower and change before heading to RV's new dorm.

 

Jisoo nodded to herself with a small smile and followed Jennie's lead. She had to go talk to her girlfriend.

 

***

 

The squad leader gave a nervous sigh as she knocked on Red Velvet's door. 

 

Maybe I should've bought her flowers, Jennie thought as the door opened revealing Wendy.

 

"Oh, hey Jennie! Are you here for Lisa and Chaeyoung?"

 

Jennie smiled and shook her head, "No, I was actually here to speak with your leader. Is she around?" 

 

"Of course, she's in her room. Come in, I'll take you to her." Wendy gestured for Jennie to go inside. The Blackpink leader smiled to her as she passed through the threshold, seeing her other two teammates sitting in the living room. Joy and Chaeyoung were cuddling on one couch, while Lisa was sitting alone on the other. She guessed Wendy was sitting with Lisa. They were watching a comedy movie.

 

Joy was the first to see Jennie as she gave a little wave, "Hey!"

 

Rosé and Lisa looked towards their leader and smiled. "Jennie! You're here. Finally came to confess, huh?" Lisa wiggled her eyebrows. 

 

"Babe, stop it." Wendy chastised Lisa as she gave a reassuring smile to Jennie. "Come on, Irene's room is over here."

 

Jennie stuck her tongue out at Lisa as Chaeyoung snorted and called her whipped.

 

Wendy led her to a door that was to the far right of the hallway, she stopped at the door and turned to Jennie. "Here we are, I do hope you're here to confess, she hasn't really been her usual self lately. Other than everything that happened, I think she honestly misses you." She whispered.

 

"Don't worry, I am here to confess. I'm tired of being afraid of love. Joohyun makes me happy."

 

"Trust me, you make her happy too, good luck bodyguard." Wendy winked and walked away, heading to the living room to watch the rest of the movie with the other girls.

 

Jennie took in a deep breath and exhaled, bringing up her closed fist to knock on the door. After a few seconds, she heard the sound of footsteps walking towards the door. She stood up straight and tried to keep her composure as her heartbeat raced.

 

The door opened and Jennie caught herself staring into Irene's dark eyes. The Red Velvet leader gasped as her eyes widened for a split second before she shifted her face into her usual cold state. She cleared , "Jennie, what are you doing here? Done avoiding me?"

 

"I wasn't avoiding you, Joohyun. I've just been doing some thinking lately and I usually like to isolate myself when I do that." Jennie explained. "May i come in? I want to talk to you about something."

 

Irene's eyes softened as she heard her Korean name slip through Jennie's lips. She stepped aside and motioned for the squad leader to enter her room. Irene gently closed the door shut after Jennie entered.

 

Jennie turned around amd sighed, "I don't know how to say this. Joo–"

 

"It's okay, Jennie. I know why you're here. I want to say sorry about kissing you so suddenly the last time you were here. I know now that you're not into me. And I know it'll hurt for awhile," Irene's eyes got watery as she swallowed the lump in . "But I'm fine with us just being friends. But I just want to ask you to please give me some ti–"

 

Irene was cut off by Jennie abruptly walking over to her, grabbed her face gently and shut her up with a kiss on the lips.

 

After a few seconds, Jennie pulled away and smiled softly at Irene who was looking at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter