The Return of Superman

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

It's been about three months already since Taeyeon and I made our relationship real and it's honestly the best three months of my life. Being with Taeyeon is just so amazing, I feel like I've been living my life colorless before she came. It may sound really stupid and crazy and cliche but that's just really how I feel. I don't care if it's too fast, I love her so much and since when did love require a timeline? Kim Taeyeon is the love of my life and I don't give a if I've only known her for four months.

Man, I am soaring everytime that I'm with her.

And now, as she rest her head on the crook of my neck at the back seat as my manager drive us to Songdo, I feel like I have everything in my arms and more. I planted a kiss on her head and hope she'd know how much my heart is screaming for her.

Maybe she did, because a smile graced her lips and she uttered those words that made me the happiest man on earth.

"Love you too."

I tightened my hold on her waist.

I love you, please stay with me forever.

----------

We arrived at our location today. Taeyeon's a little sleepy because she's had a really busy day yesterday. SNSD will be having a comeback next week and they've been swamped with practices and recordings. I doubt she'd still be sleepy after this though. We're shooting for The Return of Superman and would be taking care of Ilkook hyung's kids. I hope they'd behave though and don't cry much for the sake of my own baby girl who's really exhausted.

I held Taeyeon at the back as we rang the doorbell of the kids' apartment, with a camera following us already.

"Ready, hun?"

"Of course," she grinned. "I've been watching these kids for a long time and I really wanted to meet them. I just hope they'd like me."

"I'm sure they would. You're like the prettiest noona they'd ever see."

She scoffed and playfully pushed my face away. She was smiling though and I know she likes it when I compliment her. She faced the camera. "Everyone, I'm so sorry for G-Dragon's over the top cheesiness."

"Hey, I was just telling the truth."

Before she can say anything else, the door in front of us opened and Ilkook hyung welcomed us in their home. Taeyeon and I bowed at him as we went inside. To be honest, I'm not very good with kids. I just get really awkward around them and I don't know how to approach them. I'll try my best today though since I don't want Taeyeon to tire herself out too much handling three kids on her own.

"The kids are still sleeping, so you could sit here first and..."

"And charge our energies for when all three of them wake up."

Ilkook hyung laughed. "That's right, Taeyeon-ssi. I hope they won't give you a hard time though. "

"We'll have fun, hyung, don't worry. You just relax and maybe go have a date with your wife. Taeyeon and I will take care of the triplets."

"Ah, I love it when guests take over my role for the day." he chuckled. "Alright. Are you two sure you can do it?"

"Of course, hyung!"

"Yah, GD-ssi. You sound so enthusiastic. Do you want to have children already?"

I grinned. "Nah, I'm gonna marry this woman first." I pointed my thumb at Taeyeon.

"Who said I'll marry you?" My little shawtae muttered in a small voice, her face burning red.

Ah, always so endearing, my woman.

We never really discussed marriage yet. I know she's the one I want to be with for the rest of my life though. But I don't wanna scare her away. I don't mind about whether it's too fast, but she does, so I'll just let her be for now. I enjoy how we are right now, anyway. I only said that because we're in a show and I know she won't take it too hard.

"I think I need to go now before the kids wake up. Just call me if there's something you need, okay?"

"Okay, hyung."

He went out of the apartment and now Taeyeon and I are left in the living room with about six cameras around us. Meaning, I can't kiss her. She made that rule. Although the people knows that we're together, most of them are really conservative and wouldn't like seeing us be too personal with each other in front of cameras.

It though. I really wanna kiss her right now.

"Appa?"

Oh. Someone's awake.

Taeyeon immediately stood up and went inside the kid's room. "Daehanie." she had her fingers clenched and I want to laugh because it was so obvious that she's fighting the urge to just grab the kid and squish him.

Daehan just stared at her though, eyes blinking.

"Let's go to the living room and play." Taeyeon extended a hand which Daehan surprisingly took.

We went to the living room and Taeyeon sat on the sofa, still holding Daehan's hand. I sat on the floor, looking at the two. Ah, I haven't even said a word to the kid yet. Why am I so awkward with kids?

"Good morning, Daehan-ah. Did you have a good sleep?"

The cute little kid blinked as he stared at my girlfriend.

"Your Appa accompanied your Umma right now. Is it okay if me and that hyung over there take care of you for now?"

The kid merely glanced at me as he climbed on Taeyeon's lap and hugged her tightly.

Taeyeon chuckled as she kissed Daehan on the cheek. "Do you like me, baby?"

Daehan nodded and looped his arms around Taeyeon's neck like a koala.

"Awww. Thank you, Daehan-ah." Taeyeon planted a huge kiss on his cheek again and I just stared at them with my eyes wide.

Yah, this is so unfair. Why does he get to have kisses from my girlfriend and I can't? I want a kiss too!

"Greet hyung a good morning, come on." Taeyeon instructed the kid who stared at me.

He started frowning at me though. What? Is this kid challenging me? He already stole Taeyeon from me. He got MY girlfriend's kisses and hugs while I'm deprived of it. What else does he want?

"Don't glare at the kid, Oppa."

Oh, am I glaring at him? He started it first though.

"Mingukie." Daehan suddenly called out and I looked at where he was now pointing at. There stood another little munchkin, rubbing his eyes.

He looks so adorable. And since Taeyeon has Daehan in her lap, I stood up to get little Minguk. "Hello, Minguk. Had a good sleep?"

He blinked at me and I almost cooed at how cute he is. "Who are you?"

"I'm GD hyung. And that pretty noona over there," I pointed at Taeyeon who was smiling at us. "is Taeyeon noona."

"Where's Appa?"

"He went out a little bit and asked us to look after you. He'll come back later."

He nodded and walked towards the kitchen. Taeyeon stood up, carrying Daehan in her arms and followed Minguk. "Are you hungry, Minguk?"

He nodded as he climbed up on a highchair. Daehan squeezed out of Taeyeon's hold and sat beside his brother.

Oh , they have to eat. What do kids eat anyway? I mean, they're not babies anymore, right? They can eat normal foods, right? Like the ones we eat?

I looked at Taeyeon. "Hun, do they eat normal foods or..."

She chuckled. "Of course, they eat normal foods."

"Oh. Alright. I'd prepare their breakfast then."

"Make it delicious, GD hyung."

I grinned at Minguk. Well, I guess he likes me. Unlike his brother who has been glaring at me since he saw me.

I started making breakfast for the kids. And for Taeyeon too. She was sitting in front of the kid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter