Match

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"G DRAGON?! G FREAKING DRAGON?! KIM TAEYEON, ARE YOU HIGH?!"

Taeyeon shut her eyes tightly, trying to block her bestfriend's voice. Tiffany has been shouting nonstop for almost an hour now and it's starting to get on her nerves. She couldn't blame the girl though. She literally just made some kind of a hit and run back in South Korea and honestly, she was starting to regret the whole thing.

"You were dating G-Dragon and you didnt bother to tell me?! I found out about it through Instagram, Tae!" Tiffany brushed her fingers through her hair, which is a sure sign of frustration and Taeyeon was so tempted to just tell Tiffany that the whole thing wasn't real.

But Tiffany was happy. She envy Tiffany's happiness. While Tiffany fulfills all her dream in America, she was stuck in South Korea, caged by an unfair entertainment company and all of the Korean showbusiness' toxicity. What can she do though? She's not an Asian-American like Tiffany. There's nowhere for her to run off to. That's one of the reason why she agreed to the set up with a certain Kwon Jiyong, anyway. She just wanted to show  her bestfriend that she's getting somewhere too. 

So, no. She's not going to tell Tiffany that it's just a farce.

"Are you not going to say something for yourself, Kim Taeyeon?"

"I would, if only you'd let me talk."

Tiffany huffed and finally sat in front of her. "Fine. Talk."

"Well..." Taeyeon bit her nails, a sign that she was nervous. Tiffany knows her very well and if there's someone she  couldn't lie to, it's Tiffany. "You see-"

"Hey, Tae. I'm gonna go buy some foods for our whole stay here. Want some?"

Perfect. Taeyeon thought as she raised her hand and call GD over.

"Can you come in here for a bit, Ji?"

Jiyong glanced at Tiffany before sitting beside the fidgeting Taeyeon. "What's up?"

"Can you explain to Tiffany here our story? I'd do it but I'm really dizzy right now."

"What?" Jiyong raised his eyebrow at the girl beside him.

"The story, Ji."

"Oh, right."

And so, Kwon Jiyong began telling Tiffany (who has been glaring at him the moment she entered their hotel in LA) the story that would get them through these huge scandal Taeyeon and him deliberately created.

 

FLASHBACK

It was another busy night at a certain club in Hongdae, South Korea. As usual, it was full off celebrities taking a time out off the suffocating entertainment world. Jiyong didn't throw anyone a second glance as he minded his own business, sitting in a bar stool. It wasn't until someone sat beside him (and he thought he smelled some vanilla ice cream in the otherwise smoky club) that he raised his head to take a glance. It was a blonde woman. She has her back on him so he couldn't recognize her at first. There wasn't many blonde woman in the entertainment industry then though, and the built of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter