Healing Camp

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's only 6AM in the morning and we're at the set of Healing Camp. I'm inside Taeyeon's dressing room since I'm done getting ready and I was just waiting for her to be done with her make up. Her makeup artist's getting a hard time fixing her eye make up though since Taeyeon keeps on yawning, thus, tearing up and ruining the work.

Seems like someone haven't had her coffee fix yet.

I went out of the dressing room and since I'm not allowed to leave the set anymore, I just asked my manager to buy Taeyeon a cup of coffee.

It's been a week since that meeting with SM and YG. We've already signed our new contract, so we're officially not jobless anymore. In this week alone, we're scheduled to shoot for 4 more variety shows, 5 radio shows and have 2 magazine shoots, which I think is a bad idea because people may easily get tired of us, thus ending our reign earlier than expected. I told Hyunsuk hyung my concern but he told me to just go with the flow for now.

Oh, sure.

When I got the coffee from my manager, I went back inside Taeyeon's dressing room and saw my tiny human still in front of the vanity, fighting off her drowsiness. I chuckled at how silly she looked trying to open her eyes as wide as she can.

I stood behind her and stared at her through the mirror. She was still sitting on the chair and when she saw my reflection, she just rested the back of her head on my stomach and whined. "Ji, I'm so sleepy."

Taeyeon and I spent everyday together for more than two weeks already. And my crush for her is just getting stronger and stronger to the point that I don't think it's still just a crush. It doesn't help that she likes skinship so much. I literally turn into slime everytime she's near. Every night though, I just analyze what I've been feeling for her and think of the pros and cons if I do really like her, like romantically. And, honestly, I am scared. Maybe I really am a coward boy just like Taeyeon says. I know very well how this is gonna end for me. Bad. Really. Because I don't think Taeyeon likes me like that. For now though, I decided not to think too much of it and just enjoy having her around. I still have her for a year, anyway.

"Here. Coffee." I handed her the cup of coffee which she immediately took, almost shouting thank you. "Why are you so sleepy, anyway? Didn't get a good sleep last night?"

She shook her head. "I think I only had 3 hours of sleep." she took a sip of her coffee and sighed in approval. "Sugar-free latte?"

"Yeah. I took notes." My hands that was resting on her shoulders unconsciously started moving, and before I knew it, I was giving her a shoulder massage. I blinked when I realized what my hands has been doing. See? This is what happens when I'm near her. I can't even control my own body anymore. Like, when did my hand even get on her shoulders? She was wearing a sleeveless shirt for pete's sake, I am touching her skin. Her soft soft skin.

Oh this is really bad.

I stopped my hands from unconsciously taking advantage of her but she immediately complained. "Yah, oppa, why did you stop? Keep doing it. It feels good."

A surge of dirty (very freaking dirty) thoughts entered my mind from what she just said and I almost took a step back because I don't think I'm stable anymore. But I remember she's resting her head on my stomach so I just stayed put.

. Since when did I become a in ert. I am ashamed of myself.

I'm sure my face is all red right now. I don't even have to see my reflection in the mirror to know that. I can feel my whole face burning, damn it. Let's just hope she doesn't see it.

Fortunately for me, before Taeyeon could ask me to keep massaging her again, a staff from Healing Camp entered the dressing room and told us to go to the set already, so I just patted her shoulder. "Come on, let's go. You can sleep after this. We only have Healing Camp for today anyway."

She sighed as she stood up, "Sadly, that's not true for me. I have a recording today. SM's planning to release a mini album next month. They're rushing me because they want to release it when the people's still very curious about us."

Typical SM.

Well, YG too has tasked me to start writing songs. I probably won't start recording till next week though.

We walked towards the set and saw the show's hosts already in front of the camera, talking. It started already?

To be honest, I am a big fan of this show. I always liked how everyone can just talk comfortably and honestly  here. Bigbang was in a really dark time when we were guests of this show, but they allowed us to tell our sides of the story and I'd forever be grateful for that. And I'm sure I'm gonna have fun too now with Taeyeon here. We decided to just be honest and not lie as much as we can.

"The only lie we'd tell them is that that we are dating. No other lies, okay?" I remember Taeyeon insisted doing that. She said she does not want to lie to anyone more than we're already doing. And I agree with her.

"Today, ah, I'm sure our ratings will blow off the roof." Lee Kyungkyu stated.

"Yes, today we have the nation's favorite couple." Kim Jedong added as he gestured for Seong Yuri to introduce us.

"They shocked the whole world of KPOP almost three weeks ago. Waaah. We're here with the royal couple, Taeyeon and G-Dragon!"

Taeyeon and I walked towards them and started bowing. Ah, this is it.

"Annyeong haseyo." Taeyeon bowed politely at every camera and as usual, she amazed me at how she just knows how to carry herself. I mean, she was so close to passing out just minutes ago, but now, she's all smiles. And they're not even fake! She's showing off really genuine smile as if she's really happy to be here. Ah, she's amazing.

"Taeyeon and GD. Huh, who would've thought."

They made us sit on these really comfortable beanbags. Taeyeon and I are sitting beside each other, facing the three hosts. Honestly though, I do not know how to act towards Taeyeon with all these cameras pointing at us. I mean, should we act really touchy or something since, you know, everybody thinks we're together. We forgot to talk about how to act towards each other on variety shows, oh . Now I feel awkward.

"Yah, G-Dragon, you look uncomfortable." Kyungkyu hyung pointed out. "You can move your seat closer to Taeyeon, aish, you could've just asked for permission instead of looking lost like that."

They all laughed and I just laughed along with them, but I did pull my seat closer to Taeyeon. I need something to rest my elbow on, so I was hoping she could share me hers.

"The last time the two of you were here, you both had deep troubles, right? Healing camp wanted to really help you then. But now, look at you." Kim Jedong pointed at us. "I don't think you need any healing point."

"They obviously came here for Kyungkyu oppa's ramen."

Taeyeon laughed. "Yes, unnie. You caught us. I did hope he'll cook ramen for us."

"Fine." Kyungkyu hyung stood up and went towards the prepared kitchen area. "I'll cook ramen for you only so you'd tell us everything later."

"Okay, deal."

I grinned. When we found out we're guesting for Healing Camp, Taeyeon told me how she wanted to go and taste Kyungkyu hyung's ramen again, it was so funny.

"Let's ask our first question then. How long have you two been dating?"

Taeyeon looked at me, and I just nodded at her. That look on her face was her way of silently asking me to answer the question. "Just a week before we went to LA, so just going 4 weeks."

They all look really shocked. "We all thought you've been dating for quite a while now, for you to appear in public like that."

I shook my head. "We never wanted to hide our relationship. Taeyeon and I talked about it and we both decided to just... date normally."

"And give everyone a heart attack by appearing in public?"

Taeyeon laughed and mimics my voice. "If we're gonna do it, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter