Calls

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo yo people. Leave me a comment come on, its what motivates me ㅋㅋㅋ dont be a silent reader. Mwa. 

 

​​​​-------

 

 

JIYONG'S POV

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here."

I have just entered YG building when Youngbae tackled me in his arms. Ugh. Really. Why can't this man just back off? I only just got back from LA a while ago, I am dead tired and so freaking pissed.

I don't know if someone knew that Taeyeon and I are arriving in Korea today or reporters have been camping in Incheon airport, but as soon as we arrived, we were swamped by a horde of reporters. I got so angry because they're all there pointing their cameras to our face and ing squishing her. I am most angry with myself though because I wasn't able to shield her from all those people. I felt her tremble beside me but she still managed to smile at everyone. How can she do that? I was so freaking pissed because they were all the way on our skin and if something bad happens to her, I swear, I'm gonna tear all their skins off their body.

I don't know why I feel this protective towards Taeyeon. Maybe it was because she's so small, or maybe because somehow, I feel responsible for her since I'm the one who decided to do this fake relationship thing. But as long as I am Kim Taeyeon's boyfriend, no one is allowed to touch her.

I walked towards my studio with Youngbae tailing behind me. And I can literally feel every stares of my labelmates on me. What's wrong with them?

I was about to close the door when Dara slithered her way in.

"Kwon Jiyong, you're all grown up," she faked a sob and was about to hug me when I took a step back. "What? I can't hug you now? Is our Taeyeonnie the jealous type?" she grinned.

"Go away,  you two. I want to sleep."

"Why are you so grumpy, old man? Aren't you supposed to be all refreshed from that vacation of yours?"

I scoffed as I pushed Youngbae off the couch and lay down. I was happy, yes. But what happened at the airport really annoyed me and I am in no mood to entertain my friends' teasing. I mean, who woudn't be annoyed? We were almost squashed by about fifty reporters. Their cameras bumped into my head a few times. I had my hand around Taeyeon's head because god forgive me but I will break the neck of anyone that hit Taeyeon accidentally or not.

"We were swamped by reporters at the airport earlier. How did they even know that we're arriving?"

Youngbae raised his eyebrow. "Dude, you literally shaked Korea's entertainment industry upside down and left without a word. What else did you expect? Of course they're going to be tailing you two."

"But Taeyeon was almost hurt! She was so small! And have you seen those reporters? Some of them were huge burly men!" I fought the urge to break something as I took a deep breath to calm myself. "And I am that stupid lanky man who can't even do anything to protect her. Ugh."

I looked at the two who were smirking at me.

"Why are your faces like that?"

"I have never seen you this protective, Jiyong-ah." Youngbae patted my head. "Aigoo, what love does to people."

What?! What does he mean love? Psh. If he only knew that Taeyeon and I have nothing but a fake relationship. I was just being protective because for the week I spent with Taeyeon, I learned to treat her as my... uh, younger sister.

I shivered. No. Okay. Not younger sister. Somehow I hate the thought of her being my sister, so maybe a friend.

Dara then punched my arm. "Yah, how come you didn't tell us you were dating Taeyeon? I don't even know that you knew each other."

"We just got together two weeks ago, the day before we left. And before that, we didn't tell anyone we know each other because we don't want to cause unnecessary rumors."

"So, as soon as you became a couple, you decided to shout it to the world?"

"Yeah. I mean, if you have Kim Taeyeon as your girlfriend, why would you stay silent about it?" I smirked.

That was my true feelings though. If I have a girlfriend like Kim Taeyeon, I'd never shut up about it.

"You lucky . How did you even make Taeyeon fall in love with you? Dude, she's like, the dream."

I glared at Youngbae. "You have a girlfriend."

"What?" His eyes widened. "Yah, I was just stating a fact. What's up with you? You were never this possessive with your girlfriends before."

"Over-protective and possessive." Dara sighed. "My poor Taeyeonnie. How is she gonna deal with you?"

"Yah, you two, get out!"

They both chuckled. "Dude, you should bring her here and introduce her to YG family. I'm sure everybody here will love her. I mean, even Hyun Suk hyung is a fan."

"Speaking of him... Yah, Jiyong." Dara smirked. "You're in big big trouble."

"What? It's not like we're not allowed to date, why would I even get in trouble."

"We're allowed to date, yes. But you didn't inform YG about it when you had the guts to announce it to the world. Every YG phone lines has been ringing nonstop ever since you left that YG had to close it."

"The old man is so pissed, Jiyong. Prepare yourself."

I gulped. "Is he here?"

"No. He's in Japan right now but he'll be coming back tomorrow."

"I can't meet him tomorrow..."

"Why? Do you have any schedule?"

"No. I'm driving to Jeonju tomorrow to meet Taeyeon's family."

I sighed. We should've just stayed in America.

---------

Okay. I think I'm having some Taeyeon-sepanx. I mean, what else could explain missing her already when I only haven't seen her for twelve hours?

"Argh!" I keep turning on my bed because I couldn't sleep. It's not even jetlag that's keeping me up!

It's not good. I have to get some sleep because tomorrow would be a long day. I'd have to look good in front of Taeyeon's family. I know that we're not really in a relationship, but her family doesn't know that. And somehow, I wanted to impress the Kim Family. I may not be their daughter's boyfriend, but really, I was thinking I like having Taeyeon around. I'd really like it if she stays by my side as a friend even if our deal is done. She's a keeper, that girl. So, I want her family to like me.

But how am I gonna impress them if I show up with dark circles...

I groaned and just reached for my phone. I don't really care if I'm gonna sound clingy or what. I need some sleep and Taeyeon's keeping me from it. It's just fair that she takes responsibility.

To: Shawtae, 10:40 PM: hey, u up?

I chuckled remembering the time I put that as her contact name. She found out about it when we were in LA and asked me what it meant. I told her it meant shorty so she started slapping my arm really really hard. I'm not kidding. That girl is small but her punches are solid. Anyway, she doesn't need to know that shawty is some kind of an endearment for attractive women.

I put my phone back to my chest, waiting for her reply. When she did reply though, I swear, my heart almost jumped out of it's cage. My hands are in trembling and I am trying so hard to keep it still to hold my phone properly. What the .

From Shawtae, 10:46 PM: yes im up. I cant sleep, Oppa ㅠㅠ

Okay now, can you blame me? She called me Oppa. She ing called me Oppa. And I can just imagine her calling me that in front of me, acting cute and all. Oh, man. My heart can't keep still as it beat drum rolls over drum rolls. What the hell is happening to me? How can one word from a girl render me into a mush?

I tried to calm myself.

This is bad.

Oh, man, this is bad. I don't even want to think about it because I don't want to make what I'm feeling appear realer than it already is. I know it's not gonna end well for me. Ugh.

I was about to reply to her message when I received another one from her.

From Shawtae, 10:51 PM: Oh. Jiyong it's u! Sorry abt that, i thought it was Siwon oppa

Hold up. What?! What?! Are you kidding me?! She only called me Oppa because she thought I was Siwon?! Why would she even mistake me for Siwon?! Jiyong is so so so far from SiingWon. For st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter