Free

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

I stood patiently behind my girlfriend who's removing her make up right now in front of the vanity mirror. We're still here in her dressing room within the concert grounds and she's been lecturing me about how crazy my stunt earlier was.

"I'm serious, Oppa." She dropped the cotton ball she used on the bin and faced me. "Some of my fans out there still hate you, what if they did something to hurt you?"

I couldn't help but smile seeing how concerned she was of me. Damn, I missed her so much and seeing her like this just makes my heart hurt so wonderfully.

I'm so glad I found you.

I rested both of my hands on the armrest of the chair she was sitting on. I leaned forward and left a kiss on her forehead. "I love you so much, do you know that?"

"I do."

"Yeah?"

She nodded against my shoulder. "Not a day passed by that I didn't feel your love." She leaned back and reached out to touch my face. I love it when she does that. I wish I could keep her palm against my cheek forever.

I long for your warmth so much that I wish I was part of your soul.

"Sometimes, I'm scared that I don't give you the same amount of love you give me."

My eyes immediately located hers when I heard her say that. And that's when I notice the sad look on her brown eyes.

Oh no.

"Hun, no, look at me." I grabbed her hand that's resting on my cheek and I kissed her palm. "Do you even know how lucky I really feel to have you love me like this?"

She shook her head stubbornly. "I'm lacking. I know I am. I just---"

I cut her off by kissing her. I don't want her having those thoughts. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me and I won't allow her to downplay herself ever.

"You're perfect." I brushed my thumb on her cheek. I watched as her eyes fluttered open, and felt how her eyelashes hit the skin on my cheek with our close proximity. I want us to be this close forever. "You gave me the world, hun, and you don't even know it."

She kissed me again and I felt her smile against my lips. "That's a line from my song."

"I gave you the world~" I started singing her song and that made her laugh.

"Oppa, you do know that that's a breakup song, right?"

I grinned. "That's why I only sang that part."

As if I'll ever let us get broken up. I aim for forever and I'll fight for that. I've never wanted anything as much I want to have that future with her. She's got me. Every amazing and stupid pieces of me.

I feel like I won't feel anything as strong as what I'm feeling for her.

She stood up and grabbed her bag. "Let's get out of here."  The smirk she gave me when we were getting off the stage earlier returned. "I still have to give you your gift, but let's have some late dinner first since I don't want you to scold me anymore."

I am dying to know what her gift was for me, seriously. I mean, that face she makes is making me one heck of a nervous ball.  She won't even tell me what it is. I'll find out about it later anyway since she's giving it to me so why not tell me now?

"Come on, hun. Tell me what it is already." I intertwined our fingers together as we walked out of the concert hall.

There are still a lot of fans around and they started screaming when we went out. Woah. I thought everyone went home already. Turns out they're waiting for Taeyeon to come out. Thankfully there are bodyguards that are tasked to Taeyeon to her van. But of course, my girlfriend won't just leave without interacting with her fans, so we just stayed there in front of the stadium. I took a tiny step back because I want her to have that moment with her fans.

"Thank you all for coming today." She waved at everyone and gave several flying kisses in which I pretended to catch one at the back. The fans started laughing though so I think they saw what I did.

I'm so thankful we get to date like this. I love how we don't have to hide our relationship from our fans. I know that not everyone is given a chance to have this freedom, so I swear to myself that I will not take it for granted. I will love these people as much as they love us.

"Did you enjoy today's concert?" Taeyeon asked in complete Japanese. Wow. She's good at languages too, huh?

"Yes!"

"Yes, we did!"

"Yes!"

"We loved the whole concert! Including G-Dragon's encore too!"

Encore? I laughed and Taeyeon playfully narrowed her eyes on her fans.

"Who do you love more? Me or him?"

"You, of course!"

"That's right!" she turned to look at me and smirked. "You heard that, right? They love me more."

"I love you more." I just told her in response and the fans started screaming when they heard me say that even though I said it in Korean.

She scrunched her nose at me and waved to her fans. "We'll be going now. You guys be careful on your way home."

The bodyguards escorted her to the van driven by her manager and she immediately pulled me inside the van too.

"Hun, I brought a car. I can't leave it here."

I only borrowed the car from my friend and I promised I'd bring it back tonight. I can't possibly leave it here because that'd be irresponsible of me.

"Can't we just get it back later?"

"It isn't mine."

"Fine. Then I'll just ride with you." She turned to her manager.  "Manager oppa, I'll just catch a ride with Ji, is that okay?"

"No problem."

Her manager just drove us to the parking lot where the car I borrowed was parked at and Taeyeon and I immediately entered the car, afraid that some sasaengs would spot us and follow us around. Even here in Japan, we still have to be very careful since some sasaengs just doesn't understand boundaries.

We are very thankful for their support but Taeyeon and I still need our privacy and we want our fans to understand that. It's just that there are some that... uhm, doesn't really care.

"Where to for dinner, Miss Kim?" I asked the woman beside me as I drive the car out of the parking lot.

"My hotel. Is that okay?"

"Why? Too tired for restaurants?"

"Something like that."

The hotel she's staying at is about 20 minutes away from here. That's what we usually do when we perform out of the country too. Check in in a hotel not too near the concert location. It isn't really safe to stay near the concert grounds because sasaengs can easily find out where you're staying at and that could be a problem.

I remember when we first made the mistake of staying in the hotel that's right in front of the location of our concert. The fans found out about it and they literally camped outside the hotel building and we had to move out because we were disturbing the other hotel guests. It  was crazy. One sasaeng even got on an elevator when TOP was inside without going through the front desk. Since then we decided that it was better to just find some hotels that are a little far from where the concert will be held.

"Your performance on my concert is spreading wildly on the internet, Oppa."

I stopped the car on the red light and she showed me the article.

SHARING THE STAGE: BIGBANG'S GDRAGON GATECRASHED SNSD TAEYEON'S CONCERT IN JAPAN AND PERFORMED HIS NEW SONG ON STAGE

The fans who attended Taeyeon's concert in Japan today were treated for a huge surprise as G-Dragon suddenly climbed the stage and performed his new released single 'Miss Independent', that was obviously pertaining to his girlfriend, like his previous single 'With You'.

It was about five minutes after Taeyeon's concert has ended and the fans were about to leave the concert hall when G-Dragon reportedly grabbed a mic from the staff and just sang a song in front of the stunned Taeyeon.

The royal couple are feeding us well with too much sugar. We just hope it stays that way for months (years) to come.

[+178,890] / [-261] feed us moaaaaar! I can't seem to get enough of these two! I can literally watch them just be together 24/7! They're too perfect for each other

[+165,432] / [-199] i love how comfortable they are of showing their love to people. i wish some idols would just stop hiding too and be brave

[+121, 789] / [-909] well not all idols are considered queens and kings of KPOP. Knetz accepted and loved tae&gd but I doubt they'd support other idols that are less popular than those two

That's unfortunately true. We have the support we are getting now because Taeyeon and I both worked hard and was now on that place where we can actually do  what we want already. We're way past the probationary period of KPOP where our every move was criticized by knetz. We survived all those and now, we're enjoying the fruits of our hardwork.

YG also reminded my younger labelmates about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter