Baby

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

@IBGDRGN: come home to me already

I sighed as I pressed the upload button. I miss my girlfriend so damn much. She'll be coming back here in Korea tomorrow but I can hardly wait. I want her back in my arms, I feel like I'm gonna go crazy.

"Dude, you've been sighing for million of times already. Will you stop it?"

I leaned back on my swivel chair here inside my studio as I faced Youngbae who's bugging me again to start writing some songs. We're supposed to be making music for GDYB comeback but I'm honestly not in the mood to be doing any work right now.

My muse isn't here, what am I supposed to write?

If he keeps on insisting for me to write right now, I swear, our whole album will be filled with I miss you lyrics in it.

"I am in deep trouble, Youngbae."

"What? Why?" He looks deeply concerned. Well, I would too if I were him since I've been doing nothing but sigh for the past hour that we're together.

"I can't function without Taeyeon around."

His concerned face suddenly turned into a straight one as he deadpanned and threw a pillow at me.

"What the , man?" I groaned as the pillow hit me right in my face.

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong, are you joking with me right now?" He leaned forward and stared at me with evident judgment in his eyes. What's so wrong about missing my girlfriend? "You're so ing pathetic."

"Don't tell me you've never been like this with Hyorin too."

"Not like this, the heck. I've never even seen you like this before!"

"What can I do? I'm in love."

Youngbae rolled his eyes at me. "You do know that you're being ridiculous right now, right?"

I shrugged. "No."

"You won't be able to get anything done at this rate."

"Ah, I don't care."

He kicked my leg a little too hard and I glared at him. "Get your head on straight, seriously. You went to Japan with her overnight, and you came back looking like this. What the happened to you?"

"Taeyeon happened to me." I grinned as I remember the night we spent in Japan. How Taeyeon made me feel like the luckiest man in the world. How she loved me and how she let me love her.

And the morning after that. Aaah, when she pulled me in the shower and let me love her again and again.

Gods, I remember how freaking hard it was for me to leave for the airport. I didn't really want to go. How could I leave after making love to her like that? It just didn't feel right. We should be spending the day together. I told her how I felt really terrible about leaving her after the night we spent but she just kissed me in the lips and told me, in her softest voice that: "You need to come home so I'd have someone to come home to."

"Man, you haven't even let us meet her."

"I don't want her to leave me just because my friends are crazy."

"Yah, who are you calling crazy? Besides, if she's able to stand you, I'm pretty sure she'd find us easy to handle too."

"That's true." I chuckled. "Fine. I'll let you meet her when she comes back."

"And when will that be?"

"She'll be back tomorrow."

"Alright. I'll inform the guys to clear their schedule tomorrow."

"What? No!" I frowned. "You'll meet her some other day. I'll ask her when she's free."

Youngbae raised his eyebrow. "Why can't we meet her tomorrow?"

"Let her rest."

"Dude, Japan is like just 2 hours away."

"I don't care. She'll rest tomorrow and none of you will bother her."

Youngbae just scoffed at me. To be honest, I just want Taeyeon all to myself tomorrow. She promised me she'd come straight to my apartment from the airport so there's no way I'd ask her to go out and meet these kids. I'd pick her up myself at the airport if I could. I told her I will and she literally scold me for a good hour. She explained every freaking reason why it's a stupid idea which is basically just 1) It's not safe for me to lurk outside the airport 2) It's not safe for me to lurk outside the airport, and most importantly 3) It's not safe for me to lurk outside the airport. So, I've given up the idea. I'm sure her manager would send her in my apartment safe and sound. I'd just have to wait really patiently for her.

Besides, we have a lot of indoors catching up to do.

I smirked. I can't wait.

-----------

TAEYEON'S POV

I winced as I felt the pain on my stomach. I just landed from Japan and I should be very excited because I'm on my way to meet my boyfriend again but my stomach is seriously giving me a hard time. It's been hurting for what, five days now, and it's starting to bother me.

"Stomach pain again?" Manager Oppa asked. "We should really get you checked up, Taeyeon."

"No, it's alright. It's not really super painful. Just cramps, I guess."

"Still. You've been having that cramps for days."

"I can manage."

"I'm driving you straight to the clinic."

"What? Oppa, no! I promised Jiyong I'd go straight to him."

"But you aren't feeling well. I'm sure he'd understand."

I shook my head. "Please just drive me to him. If the pain won't stop until tomorrow, I'd drive myself to the hospital."

"Fine."

I leaned back on the car's seat and popped a pain reliever in my mouth. I need this stupid pain gone. I'm about to spend the whole day with my boyfriend and I don't want him to see me in pain. He'd totally go nuts and maybe even carry me to the nearest hospital in panic. I mean, when he found out I wasn't eating well, he immediately flew to Japan to see me. I don't want to know what he'd do if he find out I'm having stomach pain for five days.

I smiled as I imagined him carrying me on his back to the hospital. He'd probably do that. My crazy Jiyong.

"We're here."

I looked up and realized we're in the garage of Jiyong's apartment building.  And my boyfriend is already right beside the car, grinning so widely.

What the... Did he wait for us here?

Oh my god, this pabo.

I opened the car's door and I shrieked as he immediately pulled me towards him, his arms around my waist. And I literally feel like I'm flying because he lifted me off the ground and started peppering kisses on my face.

I giggled. "I missed you too, Mr. Kwon."

He inhaled deeply in the crook of my neck and I felt goosebumps on my arms as he left a tiny kiss there. "I missed you so damn much."

"Ehem."

Oooops.

Jiyong put me down and left his hand on the small of my back like he always do and I smiled at the comfort his presence brings me. I'm home, indeed.

"Annyeong haseyo, Manager-nim. Thank you for sending this little swan to me." Jiyong grinned.

"Aish, you two. No PDA! There could be paparazzis lurking around here."

I raised an eyebrow. "Everybody knows we're together."

"Yes, but you know how conservative some ahjummas and ahjussis are. You both would be on fire once a photo of Jiyong kissing you on the neck shows up in the news. You two are still idols. Don't forget that."

I sighed. He's right. We kind of got carried away earlier.

"Ah, we'll be careful next time, Manager-nim." Jiyong grinned sheepishly.

"Good, good." He suddenly started laughing. "Tsk. You greet each other as if you haven't met in years. These kids, seriously."

He bid his good bye and Jiyong and I entered his building together. He still has his hand on my back as we walk but I want to be as close to him as possible so I just keep on nuzzling my face on his chest until we reached the empty elevator.

He chuckled. "Hun, are you trying to imprint your face on my shirt?"

I hugged his waist and looked up at his face. So handsome, this dragon. I raised one of my hand and poked the side of his lips with my finger. I'm really really in love with his smile. It just melts me every time he smiles that smile where the side of his lips would turn up a little until it forms a big grin. I love seeing him happy.

The elevator opened and he lead me to his unit which is really clean and tidy. I'm serious. It's even more organized than my own apartment.

I pulled him towards the couch and made him lay there. Then, I squished between him and the backrest and used one of his arm as my pillow, while I wrapped his other arm on my waist.

Finally.

I sighed in contentment as I snuggled more towards his chest. Ah, there's no place I'd rathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter