Mother of Dragons

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has only been a day since they left Korea but Taeyeon was getting anxious. She knows nothing  of what's happening in her country. She have never even taken a peek from her phone, choosing to ignore all the calls from her parents and friends. And SM. There are about a hundred missed calls from the agency.

Jiyong and her made a plan to stay in a hotel in Los Angeles, California for a week. They have planned that hit and run very well but Taeyeon was starting to question her sanity. Who would stay with a  (technically) stranger in a hotel room thousand of miles away from their home?

Not knowing what's happening in social media is not helping either. It has been keeping her on the edge. And it absolutely doesn't help that Kwon freaking Jiyong has that stupid smirk on his face whenever he looks at his phone, reading news about them. She was so tempted to open her phone and read just one article but she hasn't found any courage yet to do so. Just imagining all the barbaric comments from netizens is making her shiver.

Give back our oppa!

Stay away from my husband if you don't want me to kill you!

, he's mine! Back off! Just die!

Ugh. Taeyeon shivered. She must've forgotten how crazy some fans can be when he made all those plans with Kwon Jiyong. She slapped her cheeks multiple times, muttering 'crazy' over and over again.

"What are you doing?" Jiyong stared at her, looking amused.

They were in their suite's living room. Jiyong was lounging on the couch watching Game of Thrones with a pizza in his hand, looking so relaxed as if they didn't just create a scandal that could cost them all the years of their hard work in the entertainment industry.

"This is a stupid plan." she muttered. "Let's just go back to Korea and tell them it was a prank or something."

"Why? I'm having fun." Jiyong had the nerve to grin.

"You're not the one that's getting grilled by crazy fans."

"How would you even know? You can't even look at any news. And I've been telling you, the response was good. Nothing to worry about."

"What do you mean good?!" Taeyeon stood up and started pacing back and forth in front of the TV.  "I am stuck here in America with you, someone I don't really know very well, and my phone's ringing for literally every minute! My parents would think you're really my boyfriend by now, and they'd be ecstatic because they've always wanted me to find someone already, but they didn't know it was all fake, so I'd have to break their heart by telling them it was all a lie and---"

"Hey, hey. Calm down." Jiyong put his pizza on the plate and raised both his hands. "Calm down."

"How can I calm down?! Oh my god, I may not have a work to come back to when we go home! My fans would turn their backs on me, and let's not talk about how much death threats I would receive from your fans! This is such a bad idea! Was I drunk when we go the airport? I was, wasn't I? Which sober person would do something like that? "

Jiyong could only watch the blonde woman in front of him. Taeyeon has her hair loosely tied, wearing just an oversized white shirt with a dog printed on it. Maybe it was the lighting from the huge chandelier above them, or maybe it was the opening music of Game of Thrones playing in the background, but Jiyong found the woman so mesmerizing.

"Hey, it's already done. We might as well just enjoy it. Besides, if you'd only read the comments on the news, you'd know the people love us together"

"Remind me why we did this again?"

"To piss our companies off. And to prove we're still relevant." Jiyon smirked. "Which we totally are as proven by all the news online and on TV. It's as if KPOP has only ever known us, love."

"Don't call me that." Taeyeon glared at the laughing man who just shrugged at him and returned his attention to the TV which was showing a very rated scene.

"Can you change the channel?" It was making her feel awkward.

"Sure, Khaleesi." Jiyong chuckled as he reached for the TV's remote control and handed it to Taeyeon. He too was getting a little awkward from the scene.

He was gonna grab another slice of pizza when Taeyeon suddenly squealed in delight having found Disney channel. Taeyeon was smiling so genuinely that he couldn't help but reach for his phone and take a photo just as Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter