G-Yong

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, that's cheating!" Jiyong grabbed her wrist.

Taeyeon laughed, seeing the agitated look on the man's face. They're trying to pass the time by playing jenga and she has been cheating for quite a while now to keep winning but the man has only just caught her.

"I wanted to win---ouch! Hey! Stop!" She tried to push the man who suddenly lunged forward and pinched her cheek but pulling the man's arm only resulted to him pinching her cheek harder. "Yah! I'm going to kill you, Jiyong, I swear. Let go!"

The man stood up, and scurried inside his room like a kid as soon as he has let go of Taeyeon's cheek.

"Come back here, you childish dragon! Come and feel my wrath!" She marched towards the closed door and started banging it with her first. "Open it now!"

"No! You'll kill me!"

"I won't kill you, sweet boyfriend of mine. Now, open the door."

"No!"

"Open it!"

"No!"

Taeyeon huffed. For the three days that she has spent with Jiyong, the first thing she realized was that the cool G-Dragon is nothing but an illusion. Jiyong was so so so childish and he just loves annoying Taeyeon to the point that she wanted to really kill the man. Jiyong portrayed himself on TV as someone untouchable, someone unapproachable, someone so mighty. But he's everything but that. Jiyong loves playing pranks. On their first night of stay in the hotel, Jiyong left a wig in front of Taeyeon's door so when she go out in the middle of the night to get a glass of water, she shrieked so loud that they ended up getting a letter of complain from the other hotel guest the morning after. The moment she saw Jiyong then, she didn't hesitate to pull the man's hair and shower his back with hard slaps. In his defense, he didn't expect Taeyeon to go out of the room in the middle of the night. Hearing his lame excuse only triggered Taeyeon to pull his hair harder.

"Are you gone now?"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and walked away from the man's room. "I'm going out for lunch. Keep locking yourself in your room and you won't get anything to eat."

She heard the door open and out come a man raising both his hands. "I surrender. I surrender."

"Good." Taeyeon went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Am I allowed to go to lunch with you then?"

Taeyeon smirked. "Uh-huh. You're paying after all."

"Okay, fine." Jiyong imitates Taeyeon and grabbed himsslf a glass of water as well. "What time will Tiffany's concert start again?"

"Hmm. Gate opens at five. But we need to go the concert hall at three. Most of her fans are SONEs. I don't want to make a scene by appearing with you."

Jiyong chuckled. "Hun, aren't we supposed to expose ourselves more?"

"Yes. But we'll do that once we're back in Korea. When you're back to being the cool GD and not this childish boy in front of me."

Jiyong faked a gasp. "Honey. You wound me."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and walked towards her room. "Get changed. We're gonna get lunch at the most expensive restaurant here in LA."

Jiyong just chuckled in amusement. He knows that Taeyeon was trying to annoy him but really, he doesn't mind spending even a hundred thousand dollar for a meal with his Queen.

----

They had a surprisingly calm lunch on Providence. Jiyong was being his G-Dragon self, acting cool and chic as soon as they went out of the hotel which left Taeyeon utterly confused. The man wasn't playing around and trying to be cheeky. Instead he just calmly walk alongside Taeyeon with his hands on his jeans pocket.

"What's up with you?" Taeyeon couldn't help asking as they finished their meal.

"Yes?"

"Why are you so different?"

"Ah. Because I'm outside."

Taeyeon frowned. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"In Korea, you know how we can't act recklessly, right? We're being watched 24/7. If not by the paparazzi, the sasaeng fans. So I just got used to it. Whenever I go out, I try to behave myself as much as I can, even outside Korea. The scandals... they don't hurt me. But it hurts my parents, so I try to avoid getting into one. "

Taeyeon stared at the man in front of him. She couldn't believe it was the same man who have been bugging her the entire time they were inside the hotel. And for a moment, she empathized with him. She knew how hard it is to constantly walk on thin ice, afraid that someone's following your every move and make something stupid out of it. That's the one thing she hate in the industry. She loves singing, yes. And she loves having people listening to her music. But of course, it comes with a price. They couldn't be their own person because of it. They need to portray a role of someone perfect in front of everyone's eyes.

"Are you falling in love with me now?" Jiyong smiled. Even his smile isn't as playful as the one he got when they're inside their suite.

Taeyeon didn't like it. Somehow, she doesn't like that Jiyong hides himself th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter