Gee

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

Today, Taeyeon and I have the whole day off so we're here in her apartment, just lounging around lazily. It's been a while since we hang out together outside of work. And I miss this a lot.

I mean, we're often together because we still have many projects that we attend to but we couldn't really be as free as we can with all the staff and camera around us. So this is refreshing.

To have her in my arms without having to hold back anything.

I tightened my hold on her as I watch her sleep peacefully. We were watching several episodes of Running Man since we'd be guesting in the show tomorrow and Taeyeon wanted to win so bad that she insisted we watch the episodes and learn how the enemy works.

The first episode wasn't finished yet though when she fell asleep here in the couch. So, I have no choice but to stay here squished between the couch' backrest and her body. It's not like I'm complaining though. Oh, gods, no. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here, hugging the love of my life.

Besides, I love watching her sleep. I love watching how her lips twitch on the edges, and how her chest raises up and down as she breathes. I love having her warmth against my body and I love how her nose touches my neck when she turns her head a little.

God, I love her so much.

Her eyes fluttered opened then and I smiled at how her eyebrows furrowed just a tiny bit.

"Good morning, love."

She hummed and hugged my waist tighter, snuggling into my chest. "I'm sorry for falling asleep."

"Nothing to be sorry about." I left a peck on top of her head. Damn, I love how she smells. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Best I had." She looked up at me and kissed me in the lips. "Thanks for holding me, baby."

How is it fair that just a simple kiss from her renders me completely defenseless?

"What did you do while I was sleeping, huh?" She was lightly tracing lines on my neck with a fingertip and I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

Taeyeon has always been really touchy. She likes skinship a lot. And me, well, I love being at the receiving end of it. I'm not at all bothered by it. I mean, who in their right mind would be bothered having their girlfriend all over them? It's just that... I'm a man. Taeyeon would totally go ballistic if she hear me say that. She hates it when I use uality as an argument.

The thing is, I get overly affected by her touches.

My girlfriend is very attractive, no one could deny that. Having your attractive girlfriend near you, touching you, well, the self control I have to muster everytime that happens is immeasurable, sometimes I amaze myself.

I respect her a lot. I don't want her to think that I'm only after her body, or something like that, because I totally am not.

I'll just have to deal with myself. One way or another. Because there's just no way I'm going to tell her to stop with the skinship.

Absolutely not.

"I watched."

"Oh." She turned to look at the television. "I didn't even get to finish an episode."

"I wasn't talking about the show, hun."

"Huh?"

"I watched you sleeping the whole time." I grinned.

"Ew. That's creepy, Oppa."

"What's so creepy about watching my girlfriend sleep?"

"It just is." She grunted as she sat up, tying her hair in a bun. Oh , she is so hot. "What are you looking at, Mister?"

"You're so hot."

She chuckled. "Why, thank you."

I sat up too and looped my arms on her waist from behind. Damn it, I don't want to ever let her go. I left a kiss on her nape, right over her Purpose tattoo just because I couldn't help it.

She turned her head a little. "That tickles, Oppa. Stop."

I don't want to stop.

I found her pisces tattoo just behind her left ear and left a  kiss over it also. Even her tattoos are beautiful. How come everything about her is perfect?

"Jiyong." there's a warning in her voice that made me grin. She doesn't know how adorable she is whenever she acts mad.

I don't want to piss her off though so I just left a final peck on her temple and stood up.

"What do you want for lunch, hun?"

"Is it lunch time already?"

"Yes, darling." I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. , I can't get enough of her.

"Do you think we can go out? Have lunch somewhere else?"

"Are you asking me out on a date, Miss Kim?" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes as she stood up too, heading to her room. "My boyfriend's useless. He doesn't take me out on dates, so maybe I'll take you instead." she looked back at me with a smirk. "Later, Oppa."

Ugh, Kim Taeyeon. Always gotta have the last words.

--------------

"Babe, I really don't think this is a good idea?" I put the car on park and stared worriedly at the woman beside me.

We're in Myeongdong shopping district because my stubborn girlfriend insisted that we do what normal couples usually do. I mean, I do love doing couple things with her but not with the risk of putting her in danger. There are loads of people here in Myeongdong and once people spotted us and started crowding us, I don't think I'd be able to protect her alone.

I looked outside and saw how people are even bumping with each other because of how crowded it is. There's just no way we won't be recognized here.

"Let's go, Oppa. We're already here. No backing out now."

"It's dangerous. If you really want to go shopping here, let's call your manager and ask to bring some bodyguards to accompany us."

"The whole point of this is to go out like a normal couple. Normal couples don't bring bodyguards on their date."

"Well, normal couples won't get swamped by people if they're seen too."

She huffed. "You're making it a big deal."

Aish. We don't even have anything to at least disguise ourselves right now. Taeyeon's just wearing a pink sweater with nothing to cover her face with. Really. She even put her bangs up. It's like she doesn't care if people recognizes her. Oh my god, this stubborn shawty.

"Can't you at least wear some glasses then, Taeyeon?"

She just stared at me blankly.

"Please?"

She did that thing where she scrunched her nose and she only does that when she's starting to get annoyed. It almost made me smile at how endearing she is but I need to stand my guard right now. "I hate it when you call me by my name." She grumbled as she rummaged through her bag.

"You're being very stubborn."

"I'm not!" She huffed and showed me an eyeglass. With clear lenses. "I only have these glasses."

"What the... That won't help at all."

"Do you have anything you can lend me then?"

, I don't. I opened my bag and saw another glasses with clear lenses.

"Well?" She raised her eyebrow.

I showed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter