With You

Royals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

"Let's be real, Taeyeon-ah. Be my girlfriend for real."

It feels like it's already been an hour since I said that but the only thing she did is stare at me blankly.

I swear to god, this woman's stare will be the death of me. I feel like every cells in my body is being electrocuted just by that stare. Now, I feel extremely nervous. I mean, she kissed me. I got my courage from that kiss and I thought she feels the same way as I do. But as she stare at me now, I'm not so sure of myself anymore.

Ah, damn it, I'm gonna pee my pants soon.

"I'm not playing around, hun. I promise, I'm not." The hell, if I need to beg for her to say something, I will. "It's been real to me since we were in LA. And I don't want to pretend anymore. I want us to be together for real. I... I just---"

"Aren't you just getting carried away by this fake relationship?"

What?! Absolutely, not.

"No. No, I'm not." I took a deep breath. "Look, I--"

"Maybe you just got attached because we're always together."

"No, it's not that--"

"You don't know what you're saying, Oppa."

"I do know what I'm saying. Listen---"

"Don't make rush decisions. Yes, I did kiss you. Because I like you for real, okay? But you don't know what---"

I kissed her.

She warned me not to smother her with my hands again but I really need her to stop talking right now, so that's the only way to shut her up.

And also because I really like kissing her.

I pulled away, and held her cheek. "Listen to me, Kim Taeyeon. I. Love. You. Do you understand that? I love you and I want you to know that I mean it." I grabbed her hand and put it on my chest. "Can you feel that? My heart is going crazy right now. Don't tell me I'm just getting carried away by our situation because I'm not. I love you a lot. I really, really do."

Oh , I did it.

I told her what I've been feeling and it feels great. It's as if I've been underwater all this time and was only able to breathe now. Ah, it's awesome.

I looked at her though and I was surprised to see a tiny smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling?"

She chuckled. "That was so unromantic, Ji. I can teach you some romantic lines, if you want, because you're totally lacking in that area."

I frowned. What? Does she think I am just playing around? Aish, this woman. I've never confessed to any other woman that I love them before. This is the first time I did it and she just laughed at me?

"I'm being really serious right now, Tae."

She put a finger on my lips and smiled. "Ssh. I know you're serious. I'm sorry for laughing but I wasn't poking fun about your feelings, okay?" She leaned forward and placed a peck right on my lips.

Oh god, she's going to kill me.

"Alright then. Let's make this real, Oppa. No more lies from now on."

I gasped. "Really?"

"Uh-huh." She poked my nose. "I like you a lot. I don't see why we can't be together for real."

Oh , I got the girl.

I grinned and pulled her for another kiss. Ah, I can't get enough of my girlfriend.

------------

TAEYEON'S POV

"Where are you?"

"I'm still at my apartment."

"What? You're supposed to be here already. You can't be late."

"I'm not gonna be late. It's just 15 minutes away from my apartment, Oppa. Calm down."

"But I want you to be here now."

"Oh my god, you're such a demanding boyfriend, do you know that?"

"Yeah, and I'm demanding you to be here."

Ugh, the nerve of this guy. Ever since we started to make this real, I feel like I've only really unlocked the dragon now. He's totally not holding back anymore and he says whatever he wanted to say and do whatever he wanted to do. I find it endearing though, maybe because I like him too much. I mean, I usually hates it when my boyfriend demands too much from me. But with Jiyong... I want him to always want me. I don't know. It's weird.

"What are you doing, anyway? Your performance won't start until two hours later. You should be practicing."

"I don't need any practice because I know this song by heart."

"Really now."

He's going to perform the song he wrote for me at Inkigayo today. The song was released yesterday night but he told me not to listen to it yet because he wanted me to hear it straight from him and not through a digital copy. I was a little upset because the whole world already heard the song that was supposed to be a song for me when I only know the title of the song. It's called With You and it's been on the top spot of every music charts ever since it's release. It's literally sweeping all the Korean digital music charts and I couldn't be more proud.

My boyfriend is amazing.

"Tell you what. I'll just come pick you up already."

"What, are you crazy? You're already there. Just stay put and wait for me."

"I wanna see you before I perform though."

I sighed. "Fine. I'll drive there now."

"Assa! See you, hun. Drive carefully. I love you."

Oh gosh my heart really can't keep still whenever I hear those words from him.

"See you later." I simply said and dropped the call.

I like him very much that's for sure. But I don't think I can use the word love yet. He's very special to me and I care for him a lot. I can see myself falling deep in love with him in the future. But now... I'm not there yet. I mean, I love that he loves me. I feel bad though that I can't say those words back to him. I told him to just wait a tiny bit longer and to be patient with me and my wonderful boyfriend told me to take all the time that I need. I don't even think it'll take a long time for me to love him. I'm almost there. Really. The only thing that's holding me back is the doubt. I mean, I really think we're going way too fast. We just knew each other for more than a month but we're already talking about love. It just sounds a little crazy for me and I'm not used to being crazy yet.

I drove my car to the SBS Building. The good thing about having a relationship in public is that you don't have to hide from anyone, thus making it really easy to move. I can literally just park my car in the alloted parking lot without having to hide from other people. I mean, the fans know that I don't have any business at SBS today, but they do know that my boyfriend will be performing in Inkigayo so they're not really gonna be shocked to see me here.

I went out of my car and was surprised at the amount of people at the entrance of the building. Oh no. I don't have my manager with me. I didn't tell her I'd be coming here so that means she didn't provide me any bodyguards. I just hope they won't crowd me when they saw me. I mean, there are like about two hundred people here, I can't possibly go through them if they start blocking my way.

"Oh, it's Taeyeon!"

"Taeyeon-unnie! Taeyeon-unnie!"

And they spotted me.

It'd be impossible not to since I'm literally going to pass by them. They're not moving towards me though. They just stays at their spot and just shouts for me. I smiled and waved at them. And since they're being really nice right now, I decided to just hang around and talk to them first.

"Aren't you guys cold?"

"Just seeing you smile makes us feel warm!" A man shouted from the back and I chuckled along with the other fans.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter