Worry

Are we destined for each other?

 Chapter 12

 

*Sonya’s POV*

 

As I walked into school the next week I hoped that Hyun Joong would be his usual self again and not be as depressed as last week.

 

As Jung Min and I walked in the our classroom for roll call,  I caught sight of Hyun Joong also walking in his own classroom but his head was down.

Probably still upset, just like last week, I thought worriedly.

As I was still in thought, I saw a hand wave right in front of me and I jumped.

“Omona!” I gasped, placing a hand on my chest. I saw Jung Min looking at me in concern.

“Kwenchana?” he asked smiling a little.

“De, kwenchana,” I nodded softly.

“Aniyo, you’re not, you are not usually this quiet and you seem to have a lot of things in your mind so you’re spacing out and stopping in the middle of the corridor,” Jung Min said, looking straight in my eyes.

I looked at him and felt defeated, I can’t keep anything away from him these days, but then again he was always very sharp and could see right through anyone.

I sighed and said, “Look over there at Joongie oppa, he looks just as depressed as ever.”

I nodded to Hyun Joong’s direction and he looked and he was also disappointed in seeing his hyung that depressed, with his head hung low.

He sighed, “Hyun Joong hyung, jinja can you for once be your stable cheerful self again before you met Eun Jae?”

I shook my head gravely, “Not if he meets someone that can change his decision, he needs someone that can shake him to his senses to live his life cheerfully instead of just stationed in one place and not being depressed for the rest of his life.”

Jung Min just stared at me and he flinched when the bell rang.

I chuckled slightly and said, “Seems like you’re the one that’s spaced out!”

 

He just shook his head as we walked in our classroom only to be greeted by Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun.

 

“Ayneong haseyo!” Hyung Jun greeted cheerfully.

“Ayneong,” Kyu Jong waved a little.

“Ayneong haseyo oppas,” I grinned and Jung Min just waved.

 

“Did you see Joongie oppa? He looked so depressed just like last week,” I told Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun.

“Aniyo, not yet mianhae,” Kyu Jong said sadly and feeling sorry for his hyung.

Hyung Jun pouted when he heard Hyun Joong being depressed, “Poor hyung.”

 

*At lunch*

All of us were sitting in our usual spot in the cafeteria except for Hyun Joong which surprised us as he would never leave us unless if he wasn’t at school. He would still sit with us last week but he didn’t even talk much.

“Young Saeng hyung, where’s Hyun Joong hyung?” Kyu Jong asked, concerned for his friend.

“I don’t know, he just went off without me after class and I thought he was going to you guys so I just took my time, thinking you guys were with him but I guess I was wrong,” Young Saeng sighed.

“It’s ok Saengie oppa, he just needs some time alone,” I tried to comfort Young Saeng.

“He wouldn’t even talk to me this whole morning, not even an ‘Ayneong’ or a wave; it felt like I was a stranger sitting next to him and not one of his best friends!” Young Saeng added and he sounded like he was going to cry. ><

“I think he’s still upset about the whole Eun Jae dying to save him, and he is blaming himself even more and I think he really hates himself but I hope he won’t do anything silly!” Jung Min spoke up.

I cringed at the thought of Hyun Joong doing something very silly such as hurting himself. T.T

Hyung Jun suddenly exploded and he covered his face with both his hands. His shoulders shook and a sob rang out.

“Hyung Jun, kwenchana?” Jung Min immediately put an arm around him as he was sitting next to him.

“Hyun Joongie hyung, I’m so worried about him why can’t everything be back to normal? I want our old hyung back!” tears rolled down his cheeks.

That did it, before I knew it tears were pouring down my own face and I couldn’t stop them.

“Sonya, don’t cry everything will be alright again, just trust Hyun Joongie hyung,” Kyu Jong said gently while Young Saeng patted my back trying to soothe me.

Several students were glancing at our direction with confused looks on their faces.

 

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and I saw three girls walking towards me when I came out of the cubicle.

“Yah, Sonya what happened to our oppas?” screamed a voice. Yes that voice that was so familiar, it was Scarlet.

“Why was Hyung Jun crying, you ?” Chaerim glared daggers at me.

“You probably made Hyun Joong oppa leave the group too,” So Min yelled.

“I did not make Hyun Joong oppa leave and I did not cause Hyung Jun oppa to cry and if you so badly want to find out, ask them yourself!” I answered all of the accuses coolly.

That did it, I felt a stinging slap that went across my face and I almost fell to the floor, luckily there was a door that I could hold on to.

Scarlet was trembling with rage, “Stop acting all cool you ! Just because they accepted you do not mean you can talk to us like that!”

They glared at me and left the bathroom while I just stood there angrily.

I sighed and stepped out of the bathroom to head back to my oppas table and I hoped they would not notice the red mark on my cheek.

“What happened to your cheek, Sonya?” asked Jung Min.

“Nothing, the bathroom was just a bit warm,” I said hurriedly.

Jung Min nodded and I noticed he didn’t seem to believe what I said since there was only one cheek that was red and bathrooms were actually very cold since the fan was always on.

I was glad that Hyung Jun finally stopped crying and was smiling again.

Suddenly I heard a boy whisper to some other friend and I froze with shock my heart beat so fast as if I had just finished running in a one hundred metre race or if I was in a public speaking competition and I also felt sick when I heard the sentence.

“I saw someone on top of the school building, but he might just be getting some fresh air, hope he won’t kill himself or anything!”

Author's Comment:

Hi to all my lovely readers! I am so so so sorry that I haven't updated for such a long time:( I have so much homework, tests and assignments that it's hard for me to update frequently.

Anyway please enjoy these two chapters I've added^^ Thankyou so much for suppporting, commenting and reading my fanfiction^^

Thankyou again^^

Kim Hyun Joong's 'Please' MV is so awesome, his voice is amazing in it <3 He is also really hot in the 'Break Down' MV keke^^

Hwaiting Hyun Joong and all of SS501 <3