New School

Are we destined for each other?

 

 

Sonya’s POV

 

"Ugh," I groaned as my alarm clock rang and I was about to press the snooze button to sleep just a  minute and my mother yelled, “Get up! Pali, you don't want to be late for your new school!”

I complied got up to wash up and havemy breakfast. In 30 minutes I was out of my front door.

 

I walked to the bus station which was a 10 minute walk from my home.

I caught the 501 bus to my new school^^.

Just some information about me, I won a scholarship to EastShoreHigh, it was considered one of the best high schools in South Korea. I was in a school different from my friends.

I’m a first year in High School and very nervous about going to my new school. I had promised my parents that I would be a good impression at my new school even though I really hated the idea of coming here. I wanted to go to the same school as two of my friends, Rachel and Steph.

 

 

As I stepped through into the school I was amazed at our big it was! It was a red and white building and the school looked like one of those old English boarding schools. It looked quite classic, it was certainly beautiful though.

 

A group of 5 just came in after me. Most of the girls were red in the face and whispering nervously and shyly. They started fixing their hair and stealing glances at them. I turned around curiously to see what they looked like. I was shocked; those 5 guys were so hot! They were all really tall, had amazing hairstyles and looked like they were really best friends. They seemed to ignore all the chaos and only continued to chat. They were laughing without worrying about what other people were thinking of them.

“Oh my gosh! Look there are three more hot guys at our school!” whispers were heard all around.

 

I was still staring when one of them caught me staring and gave me a smile which showed his gleaming, white teeth.

I blushed and quickly looked away.

 

 

 

A kindly middle-aged woman came up to me.

“Ayneong haseyo, you must be Sonya Sohn, one of the new first years that are to start this term, I’m the principal of East Shore High, Miss Lee and welcome!” she said with a warm smile.

“Ayneong haseyo Miss Lee,” I smiled politely.

Miss Lee took me to my form teacher Ms Kim.

She then took me to the classroom.

I wonder how my first day will go.

 

*Hyun Joong’s POV*

 

I walked into school today with all of my five best friends, instead of only with Young Saeng. As soon as we walked in, girls were staring at us and whispering to each other.

Young Saeng and I were not surprised as it was normal for us. We were both considered the two ‘hot guys’ since we entered in East Shore High and now three other ‘hot guys’ were also in this school.

“Hyung, this is really awkward they're all staring at us!” my friend Kyu Jong whispered to me, rather surprised. He looked self cautious and walked a little behind me as he always felt shy whenever people stared at him or meeting new people.

“Yeah that’s the attention we told you we got ever since we started this school last September really this school is rather amusing to go to because people are staring at us like some alien had arrived on Earth,” I whispered back chuckling.

He laughed at my random simile.

Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyung Jun my three friends were new to East Shore High as first years whereas Young Saeng and I were in our second year.

 

I walked past a girl in front of us, she was staring at us the whole time we had entered the front hall of the school. I gave her a smile and she blushed and looked away. I continued smiling; she was rather cute and looked innocent. She had a small face and her cheeks were a little chubby which made her look cute. She had a full fringe which made her look like one of those manga characters.

Aiish! Hyun Joong you stop thinking about other girls and how cute they were when you should only be thinking about Eun Jae! Remember how much you owe her!

 

Young Saeng and I left Jung Min, Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun and went to our new classroom. It was by luck that we were both in the same class.