Issues

Like day and night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was in a terrible mood since she had been working non stop and Moonbyul had forbidden her to go to every relevant party for the last two weeks.

At first, the model felt amused by the audacity of the younger girl to try to tell her what to do. But now she just wanted to choke her to death.

They both had already bickered at least 4 times in the past few days.

Hyejin came over for dinner and was doing her best to cheer her friend up.

__ You shouldn't be so angry, unnie. It's for your own good.

__ Please! Why do I have all these people to protect me if I can't go anywhere? That girl is a party pooper! My old uncle is more fun than her.__ The model spitted out her anger.

Hyejin laughed and responded:

__ She is your bodyguard. Her job is to protect you, not entertain you.

__ Whose side are you, ? 

__ Ah....helloooo! Mine, of course!__ The brunette rolled her eyes.

__ What a cow!__ Yongsun exclaimed but laughed.

Wheein passed by the dining room and bowed to both women.

Hyejin gave her a huge grin and winked, which made the girl giggle.

Yongsun shook her head and murmured:

__ Gross!

__ Envious green doesn't suit you, unnie.

The older woman smiled and gestured to Wheein to come closer:

__ I know. I am just a little bitter. Wheeinie, come sit with us and eat something delicious.

__ Thank you, Yongsun ssi. But I am working right now.

__ Get that tiny to cover for you!___ Yongsun's voice sounded annoyed.

__ I'm afraid I can't.  Tonight is Byul-yi's night off.__ The short girl explained.

__ Hmmm...So I am a prisoner but that....hamster goes out! And what for? Cry under a dead soldier's statue? Polish boots? Watch a documentary on how to remain in the closet. __ The dark-haired woman exploded.

__ Unnie! Dont speak to her like this!__ Hyejin protested.

__ It's okay, Hyejin ssi. Byul-yi unnie went out with her boyfriend. He came from Israel to see her.__ Wheein responded.

Yongsun lifted her eyebrow and bit her inferior lip. Then she said:

__ Oh, I see... Wheein-ah, there are plenty of guards in the house. Please, come and sit with us just for a while. You gotta eat at some point. So do it now.

Wheein hesitated a bit but Hyejin encouraged her to join them.

__ So....how long has your unnie been dating the guy?__ Yongsun smiled but her voice sounded unpleased.

The younger girl thought for a second if it was okay answering things related to another person's life. Despite that, she did:

__ A couple of years, I think.

__ So they are in love.____ Yongsun played with the food on her plate.

__ Well...

The model glanced at the bodyguard with extra curiosity.

__ Well, what?

__ Stop pushing her, unnie!__ Hyejin mumbled.

__ Byul-yi unnie is not the passionate type. I think they just admire each other and have all the medals and missions in common. Sometimes it seems....No, never mind.__ Wheein realized she was oversharing.

__ Whaaaat? Noooooo! You don't start a good story and cancel the end! __ Yongsun whined.

__ Jesus Christ, woman! Now I am curious too! __ Hyejin opened her eyes very much.

Wheein drank some water to wet :

__ ! Me and my big mouth...Okay. It seems she is aual because of her 0% interest in him or anybody. It's like watching two strangers who were forced to marry and have no chemistry.

Yongsun drank some wine and commented:

__ It's possible. Byul-yi told me she doesn't like . Actually, I dont know much about the topic but I've read there are aual people who enjoy ing or having , but they dont feel particularly attracted to men or women. And there are those who dont even do it.

__ So unnie, you better snap out of it?__ Hyejin suggested.

__ Why?__ The older human almost got offended.

__ Ah...among so many reasons and you still have to ask? Okay, lemme see! First, she detests you.

__ You dont know that!__ Yongsun shouted.

__ Actually she does...__ Wheein gave the model a supportive look.

__ Second, she has someone. Third, she is your employee and this is hella inappropriate. Fourth, she is not attracted to you...__ Hyejin pouted out.

Yongsun chewed some salad and responded right after:

__ First, Wheein is my employee too and...

__ And nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter